Chuck Clemency

CC

Re: Chuck Clemency

Post by CC » 3 years ago

Gypsy, Blossom and Honey. I have at least 10 pieces of Chuck Clemency jewelry bought from his previous shopping channel. They are beautiful and I love them. He always did a lot of jewelry pieces using white zircon or petalite which for me was an alternative to diamonds back then. As a matter of fact , on my left wrist I always wear a diamond face watch I got from that shopping channel over 20 something years ago, 2 Chuck Clemency white zircon tennis bracelets bought over 20 something years ago from same shopping channel and 2 pandora bracelets. These 5 items rarely come off my wrist. The quality of his jewelry back then was wonderful .They were , however, a little expensive in my eyes but i bought them anyway. His jewelry designs to me were just beautiful.. I hope he brings those same type beautiful designs and quality to Shoplc, but more affordable.
9 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 3 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
3 years ago
:| I am unfamiliar with his work. I don't have access to the other shopping channels on my cable. So although I know the name I will have to reserve any judgment for now till I watch him for awhile and see his designs. Long as he isn't a yeller and doesn't start running around the studio like a fool. -Gypsy
I watched his entire event last night and I like how he is personable and fun! He mentioned that he and Blake are working on a jewelry line called the "Clemency Collection" - so that's something I look forward to! Kim casually said, in her sales pitch, that this may be the only time for the rest of the year that SLC has a diamond smackdown - and I thought Chuck was going to faint. He looked at her without smiling and said, "oh, don't say that!" then Kim fumbled with words and said, "well it "might" happen, right?" And Chuck was like " no" He is known for his diamonds afterall! lol It was just a mistake by Kim. Chuck seems to like Kim a lot!
7 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

CC wrote:
3 years ago
Gypsy, Blossom and Honey. I have at least 10 pieces of Chuck Clemency jewelry bought from his previous shopping channel. They are beautiful and I love them. He always did a lot of jewelry pieces using white zircon or petalite which for me was an alternative to diamonds back then. As a matter of fact , on my left wrist I always wear a diamond face watch I got from that shopping channel over 20 something years ago, 2 Chuck Clemency white zircon tennis bracelets bought over 20 something years ago from same shopping channel and 2 pandora bracelets. These 5 items rarely come off my wrist. The quality of his jewelry back then was wonderful .They were , however, a little expensive in my eyes but i bought them anyway. His jewelry designs to me were just beautiful.. I hope he brings those same type beautiful designs and quality to Shoplc, but more affordable.
@CC

thank you for sharing the info with us. I hope the quality is as good now as you are saying it has been and I have been hoping for new designs from SLC for awhile now. Finger crossed that Chuck brings new designs -.-Gypsy
7 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
3 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
3 years ago
:| I am unfamiliar with his work. I don't have access to the other shopping channels on my cable. So although I know the name I will have to reserve any judgment for now till I watch him for awhile and see his designs. Long as he isn't a yeller and doesn't start running around the studio like a fool. -Gypsy
I watched his entire event last night and I like how he is personable and fun! He mentioned that he and Blake are working on a jewelry line called the "Clemency Collection" - so that's something I look forward to! Kim casually said, in her sales pitch, that this may be the only time for the rest of the year that SLC has a diamond smackdown - and I thought Chuck was going to faint. He looked at her without smiling and said, "oh, don't say that!" then Kim fumbled with words and said, "well it "might" happen, right?" And Chuck was like " no" He is known for his diamonds afterall! lol It was just a mistake by Kim. Chuck seems to like Kim a lot!
@OSOTT

I was watching when Kim said that 😊 and he did have a funny look !
5 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

I didn't see very much of his stints yesterday, into other things at the time he was on. Can't say much about his style, anxious to see him when he works again. Hope he lives up to the hype presented here!
2 x

CJM

Post by CJM » 3 years ago

Chuck is so funny; he loves what he does and it shows. His designs are “outside the box “ and lovely. I have a few pieces from the “other side “ I bought before switching to LC. He said he was going to bring more men’s jewelry in the future. I’ve brought that up several times; have wanted something nice to buy my son. Cuff links in silver or silver/gold overlay with real gemstones. Can’t wait!!!
5 x

Kittycat

Post by Kittycat » 3 years ago

I bought quite a bit when he was on the other network years ago, but recently the prices have been much higher on everyone's jewelry, not just his, don't know who's in charge of pricing,but I do feel it became much less affordable. I did love his pieces and his free resizing and repairs. I no longer shop there since the prices have gone up so much.,also expensive shipping, so glad I found Shop LC I didn't purchase because I didn't want diamonds,but if he brings other jewelry, I'm sure I'll purchase next time. I think he's on later today.
5 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Kitty cat, I think it’s inflation is why prices are going up on the jewelry channels, I can’t afford the other channel he was on once in a blue blue moon. Minimum-wage went up, and so did the jewelry☹️ I can remember back in the 80s shopping on ABC is what Ankur calls The other shopping channel like the initial queen starts with. I still have items from that channel a Iolite rain didn’t cost much, now I can’t hardly find them on any of the channels, Iolite. 😊
3 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Sunday 6/21 5:37 pm. Watching Chuck clemency he is so good at what he does, very sharp dresser Hope to see him and his son work together. Wonder which one would give the prices. LOL. I wonder if Blake will call him Chuck or say hey dad. LOL😊🤪. Moderator There is nothing wrong with this post would you please post it I have posted a couple things today they never got posted nothing wrong with them either, but I also got some posted. Thank you moderator
2 x