Sunday (6/21) Coffee ☕☕☕

Gypsy

Sunday (6/21) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

Happy Fathers Day to all the Dads !!!
🏵🌸🏵🌸🏵🌸🏵🌸🏵🌸🏵🌸🏵🌸🏵🌸🏵🌸

Happy Sunday to All - I imagine that most of you have busy plans for today. And if so I hope you have a WONDERFUL DAY 🥰🥰

3:55 am cst

I do have the coffee made and I've already been through one pot. Been chatting and posting all evening and for past few hours the topic and pictures have been all about.....
Kittens !!!!!
😸 💞 😸 💞 😸 💞 😸 💞 😸 💞 😸 💞 😸 💞

Sorry....that's all that's on my mind.
We've been jumping up and down....around 11:30 pm last night , Sissy brought 3 kittens to my door. One tabby, two little black kittens. One of the black kittens has little white paws 🥰🥰🥰 they are so cute.!!!! Sissy hissed when I tried to get too close so I've been taking pictures thru the window. They are so tiny and sweet. I think Sissy is showing them where the kibbles are !!!

HAPPY DANCE 💃💃💃
I hope everyone has a fabulous day and remember this...

Your smile is your logo and becomes your trademark.... advertise and share it like its your business card

Kitten Happy Dance
💃 😸 💃 😸 💃 😸

💞💞💞(((HUGS))) -GYPSY
10 x

honey

Re: Sunday (6/21) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by honey » 3 years ago

Kittens!!!! Yay!!!
Good morning Gypsy, so happy that you have seen the
long awaited kittens. We had imagined so many things
about them ... did they have a home? ... were they picked
up and taken to a shelter? ... could they survive? Sissy kitty
knows your door is safe and she finally brought them around.
JQ, you have to tell Sissy sister!!! hahahahaha :lol:
10 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 3 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
3 years ago
Happy Fathers Day to all the Dads !!!
🏵🌸🏵🌸🏵🌸🏵🌸🏵🌸🏵🌸🏵🌸🏵🌸🏵🌸

Happy Sunday to All - I imagine that most of you have busy plans for today. And if so I hope you have a WONDERFUL DAY 🥰🥰

3:55 am cst

I do have the coffee made and I've already been through one pot. Been chatting and posting all evening and for past few hours the topic and pictures have been all about.....
Kittens !!!!!
😸 💞 😸 💞 😸 💞 😸 💞 😸 💞 😸 💞 😸 💞

Sorry....that's all that's on my mind.
We've been jumping up and down....around 11:30 pm last night , Sissy brought 3 kittens to my door. One tabby, two little black kittens. One of the black kittens has little white paws 🥰🥰🥰 they are so cute.!!!! Sissy hissed when I tried to get too close so I've been taking pictures thru the window. They are so tiny and sweet. I think Sissy is showing them where the kibbles are !!!

HAPPY DANCE 💃💃💃
I hope everyone has a fabulous day and remember this...

Your smile is your logo and becomes your trademark.... advertise and share it like its your business card

Kitten Happy Dance
💃 😸 💃 😸 💃 😸

💞💞💞(((HUGS))) -GYPSY
The kittens are wonderful and exciting! Congrats to your grandkitties!

Your smile is your logo and becomes your trademark.... advertise and share it like its your business card <<<<< Love this!

Have a beautiful day with your sweet grandkitties! Love to you!
10 x

CJM

Post by CJM » 3 years ago

Good morning Gypsy! I'm so happy Sissy brought you her babies! That means she trusts you! (of course she wants to eat) OSOTT I'm so happy to see you on the forum! Hope everyone has a beautiful day!
11 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

WHOO! WHOO!!! Hooray! KITTENS! We are all so happy to hear that she finally brought them to show them off to you. How long has it been now? I've lost track as to when they were probably born. What color is Sissy anyway? What color is the tabby kitten, orange or grey? Litter colors have always been fascinating to me. Don't know about genetics, but I have read that a litter can have more than one father! Now we expect a daily report, not that you haven't already been doing so!
6 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 3 years ago

😻😻😻
❤❤❤
Kittens!!!
9 x

Gypsy

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
WHOO! WHOO!!! Hooray! KITTENS! We are all so happy to hear that she finally brought them to show them off to you. How long has it been now? I've lost track as to when they were probably born. What color is Sissy anyway? What color is the tabby kitten, orange or grey? Litter colors have always been fascinating to me. Don't know about genetics, but I have read that a litter can have more than one father! Now we expect a daily report, not that you haven't already been doing so!
@anniebelle

Sissy is a grey tabby with white legs. And the tabby kitten is also grey. And honestly....I've lost track of when they were born 😳😳😳 so much as gone on and I didnt write it down ( I'm old !!!!) But I think she is weaning them. Maybe 10-12 weeks ???? They are small and oh so cute 🥰🥰 -Gypsy
6 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 3 years ago

That’s great Gypsy that the kittens showed up. 🐱 Kittens are adorable! Another nice Sunday Coffee post! Dedicated to all the Dads for their day.
Last edited by Margui 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
8 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 3 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
3 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
@anniebelle

Sissy is a grey tabby with white legs. And the tabby kitten is also grey. And honestly....I've lost track of when they were born 😳😳😳 so much as gone on and I didnt write it down ( I'm old !!!!) But I think she is weaning them. Maybe 10-12 weeks ???? They are small and oh so cute 🥰🥰 -Gypsy
You know me Gypsy - I had to research your posts and see if I could get a timeline for the birth of your grandkitties because I had to know. What I found was on April 7th you saw Sissy and she was pregnant. Then after that day she disappeared for awhile - guessing she was giving birth and sticking close to her newborns. On April 17th you mentioned you saw Sissy again and that she had given birth (no sightings of kittens though). So the birth of the babies were between April 7 and April 17th. I feel like it was closer to April 7th since you didn't see her for awhile.

So for fun, if their birth day is April 8th - then they are 74 days which seems older than the pictures you showed us at the other side.

Nature - mysterious and wonderful!
9 x

Gypsy

@OSOTT

74 days aprox. would be 10 weeks and that's about right I think for thier size. So yeah I would go with 10 almost 11 weeks for the little ones. Old enough to get up the stairs . I'm glad you looked that up 🥰🥰🥰🥰 -Gypsy
8 x