On air TV screen product information

buttons

Re: On air TV screen product information

Post by buttons » 3 years ago

I agree with some of the posts. Yes, the print and the numbers are now so tiny that I don't enjoy watching Shop LC. I have been a customer for almost a year and have enjoyed watching up to this point. I have a 50 inch TV and still have to go up to the screen to just see the ring sizes available. Please Shop LC go back to the same letters and numbers you had last week on the info boxes. As I see it there is still room on the screen to do this. You can still see the product with the larger print and numbers. Please, Please change it back!
9 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 3 years ago

buttons wrote:
3 years ago
I agree with some of the posts. Yes, the print and the numbers are now so tiny that I don't enjoy watching Shop LC. I have been a customer for almost a year and have enjoyed watching up to this point. I have a 50 inch TV and still have to go up to the screen to just see the ring sizes available. Please Shop LC go back to the same letters and numbers you had last week on the info boxes. As I see it there is still room on the screen to do this. You can still see the product with the larger print and numbers. Please, Please change it back!
Thank you for the feedback. It's a new graphics software we are still tweaking. We appreciate your patience with us as we continue to try and make improvements for you guys.
8 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 3 years ago

Maybe SLC can go for the gold and just cover the whole screen while they are at it? Who needs to see what's on TV anyway? 😳
6 x