On air TV screen product information

Post Reply
User avatar
Gypsy
Posts: 3970
Joined: 1 year ago

On air TV screen product information

Post by Gypsy » 1 year ago

4:05 am cst---- If your IT people who set the on air info on our TVs set the print any smaller I'm going to need a magnifying glass to read it 😠 it is ridiculous that a person had to walk up and stand in front of tv to see the information. Bad enough that we constantly have to ask for the hosts to actually present and measure the jewelry so we know.
Now the print is getting smallerand smallerPlease adjust -Gypsy
17 x

User avatar
Moderator_Preston
Posts: 939
Joined: 1 year ago
Answers: 1

Re: On air TV screen product information

Post by Moderator_Preston » 1 year ago

Gypsy wrote:
1 year ago
4:05 am cst---- If your IT people who set the on air info on our TVs set the print any smaller I'm going to need a magnifying glass to read it 😠 it is ridiculous that a person had to walk up and stand in front of tv to see the information. Bad enough that we constantly have to ask for the hosts to actually present and measure the jewelry so we know.
Now the print is getting smallerand smallerPlease adjust -Gypsy
Good morning,

Thank you so much for your feedback. I deeply apologize if the text on screen is too small. I have gone ahead and shared this with our live TV and production team so they can look into making the font bigger in the future. Thank you again for your feedback, and I hope you have a beautiful day!
9 x

User avatar
Gypsy
Posts: 3970
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: On air TV screen product information

Post by Gypsy » 1 year ago

Moderator_Preston wrote:
1 year ago
Gypsy wrote:
1 year ago
4:05 am cst---- If your IT people who set the on air info on our TVs set the print any smaller I'm going to need a magnifying glass to read it 😠 it is ridiculous that a person had to walk up and stand in front of tv to see the information. Bad enough that we constantly have to ask for the hosts to actually present and measure the jewelry so we know.
Now the print is getting smallerand smallerPlease adjust -Gypsy
Good morning,

Thank you so much for your feedback. I deeply apologize if the text on screen is too small. I have gone ahead and shared this with our live TV and production team so they can look into making the font bigger in the future. Thank you again for your feedback, and I hope you have a beautiful day!
@Moderator_Preston

thank you !!!!
9 x

User avatar
Blossom
Posts: 2036
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: On air TV screen product information

Post by Blossom » 1 year ago

Gypsy wrote:
1 year ago
4:05 am cst---- If your IT people who set the on air info on our TVs set the print any smaller I'm going to need a magnifying glass to read it 😠 it is ridiculous that a person had to walk up and stand in front of tv to see the information. Bad enough that we constantly have to ask for the hosts to actually present and measure the jewelry so we know.
Now the print is getting smallerand smallerPlease adjust -Gypsy
I totally agree!!
For me, the on air item descriptions were too small before & the new change is not any better. Not everyone has a giant tv.
13 x

User avatar
Kat
Posts: 350
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: On air TV screen product information

Post by Kat » 1 year ago

Blossom I got a pretty good TV size and it's still tiny. So it's not the TV size. I'm sitting about 5 feet away from it, and it's so tiny. So everyone eyes and TVs are perfect 😂😂😂
13 x

User avatar
OtherSideOfTheTracks
Posts: 1434
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: On air TV screen product information

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 1 year ago

I have a giant TV and between the small font and the numerous graphics scattered all over the screen - you can't see the jewelry.
12 x

Amy
Posts: 716
Joined: 1 year ago

Tiny screen info....

Post by Amy » 1 year ago

Today is the first day I saw the tiny-tiny size of the fonts on screen. It is so easy to change the font size on any device, it takes just a few clicks to increase/decrease the size of the screen info. I agree with the other posts that I really have to strain tho old eyes to see the info on the screen. This concern shouldn’t have to go to another team or upper management. It’s so easy to fix. Please? 💕
10 x

anniebelle
Posts: 3140
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: On air TV screen product information

Post by anniebelle » 1 year ago

I am getting a headache from straining my eyes. I wonder what the scroll across the bottom is saying???
9 x

Catticus
Posts: 1483
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: On air TV screen product information

Post by Catticus » 1 year ago

It's getting to be exactly like news channels.

Boxes of texts and videos on various sections of the screen, a "ticker tape" continually moving across the bottom with words on it, then the anchors talking and showing video clips.

There is a real term for this.

"INFORMATION OVERLOAD."

It causes many, many different feelings. A few are:

Agitation, disorientation, confusion, unease, indecision, anxiety, discomfort...

And it makes buyers...

TOO UNCOMFORTABLE TO MAKE A PURCHASE.

🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯
12 x

User avatar
OtherSideOfTheTracks
Posts: 1434
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: On air TV screen product information

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 1 year ago

Catticus wrote:
1 year ago
It's getting to be exactly like news channels.

Boxes of texts and videos on various sections of the screen, a "ticker tape" continually moving across the bottom with words on it, then the anchors talking and showing video clips.

There is a real term for this.

"INFORMATION OVERLOAD."

It causes many, many different feelings. A few are:

Agitation, disorientation, confusion, unease, indecision, anxiety, discomfort...

And it makes buyers...

TOO UNCOMFORTABLE TO MAKE A PURCHASE.

🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

Nailed it!
11 x

Post Reply