Budget pay

CJM

Budget pay

Post by CJM » 3 years ago

Moderators: Why does a budget pay come due days before it is due? I have several that shows authorization failed; however it is due tomorrow. It showed failed at least 4-5 days ago. I tried twice today to pay it and it comes up error. I’m not going to keep trying to pay it; I don’t want to be charged multiple times when error keeps showing. It has happened to me ordering an item and error appears. My bank account would show multiple charges. Could you please pass this on? Thanks
6 x

Moderator_Danielle

Re: Budget pay

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 3 years ago

CJM wrote:
3 years ago
Moderators: Why does a budget pay come due days before it is due? I have several that shows authorization failed; however it is due tomorrow. It showed failed at least 4-5 days ago. I tried twice today to pay it and it comes up error. I’m not going to keep trying to pay it; I don’t want to be charged multiple times when error keeps showing. It has happened to me ordering an item and error appears. My bank account would show multiple charges. Could you please pass this on? Thanks
Hello,

If a payment fails, then it reattempts in 3 days. The due date then gets adjusted. However, it shouldn't be happening before the payment is actually due. May I have the order information at danielle.jackson@shoplc.com so we can look at this situation?
4 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

This also has happened to me before with budget pay, that is why I no longer use budget pay, or buy expensive jewelry. 😟. 😣
5 x

CJM

Danielle I checked my bank account. So far I wasn’t charged the bp amount. I tried to pay again. Still won’t process; I tried to pay another payment on a different bp. It wouldn’t process either and it wasn’t due until 7/5. Something is wrong with LC website. I’m not having WiFi issues Also, it comes up with a really strange message. (Can’t remember the words). I’m holding off until tomorrow to see what happens when I try again. If there are still issues I will get back to you. I prefer to pay bp on my own. Could you send the bp department a message? Thank you!
5 x

Moderator_Miranda

Post by Moderator_Miranda » 3 years ago

Good Morning,

I am so sorry to hear about what is going on when it comes to your Budget Pay account. I will have an agent reach out to you to go over your account to make sure everything is corrected if needed. If you need anything else please feel free to reach out. I hope you enjoy the rest of your day.

Thanks,

Miranda A
3 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Cjm I found out one time why mine wouldn’t work, for some reason they put a block on it the debit card, had to call the bank to get it released, was money in it, that computers for ya. Hope you get it straightened out. When I was a bank teller in the early 80s we didn’t have computers, thank goodness 🙃
2 x

CJM

Danielle I was finally able to get my budget pay payments to process. I don’t know what was going on but I got all of them paid. If I have any more problems I will be in touch. Thanks Danielle!
3 x