Boring long presentations

Kittycat

Boring long presentations

Post by Kittycat » 3 years ago

I put Shop Lc on 15 min. before the next show and they had on masks again after showing them for 1 1\2 hrs last night. They carried them over into the next show and here it is 50 min. later and they are still on them. Do they really have to sell over 1,000 at a tiime? Last night they said let's get to 1,000 meals but they then proceeded to present them until 2,000+ are sold. I get it masks are needs but why such long presentations? They are getting longer instead of shorter. I wish under $10 was ONLY Jewelry as we just had an all day lifestyle day yesterday where masks and skin care could have and were presented. I can't be the only one tired of this. Shop LC must be making tons off of these because they are shown so often and for so long, it's just hard to believe that 1,000 ' s of people dont have masks yet. Under $10 Fridays are not like they use to be for sure.
15 x

letsshop

Re: Boring long presentations

Post by letsshop » 3 years ago

Yes, we know how to use masks, let's not present them for so long!
12 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

Kittycat wrote:
3 years ago
I put Shop Lc on 15 min. before the next show and they had on masks again after showing them for 1 1\2 hrs last night. They carried them over into the next show and here it is 50 min. later and they are still on them. Do they really have to sell over 1,000 at a tiime? Last night they said let's get to 1,000 meals but they then proceeded to present them until 2,000+ are sold. I get it masks are needs but why such long presentations? They are getting longer instead of shorter. I wish under $10 was ONLY Jewelry as we just had an all day lifestyle day yesterday where masks and skin care could have and were presented. I can't be the only one tired of this. Shop LC must be making tons off of these because they are shown so often and for so long, it's just hard to believe that 1,000 ' s of people dont have masks yet. Under $10 Fridays are not like they use to be for sure.
Good morning,

Thank you so much for your feedback. I have shared it with our Shows/Programming team so they can keep this in mind for future presentations. I hope you have a beautiful day, and thanks again!
4 x

CJM

Post by CJM » 3 years ago

Preston many of us have been saying this for so long. I agree the presentation is too long and on way to often. When I tune in and I see they are coming on or are on I turn it off. Everywhere you look it’s masks; the internet LC other shopping channels. It’s not enjoyable at all. Please shorten the presentations!! Thank you Preston.
11 x

Kat

Post by Kat » 3 years ago

Last night I saw that presentation. I was hoping through the channels and wanted to see if they corrected the writing yet and they didn't. But I decided to watch for a couple minutes. They kept on going on and on about let's get more people in. I changed the channel.
11 x

Kittycat

Post by Kittycat » 3 years ago

I looked at eBay and found the designs I wanted, animal print and solid colors but not foam. They were $5 and free shipping.
10 x

Jace

Post by Jace » 3 years ago

F-6/26 4:30 p.m. E ST
I, agree with CJM
Statistics have proven...that the human "attention span" is 20 minutes!

So, people will continue to "zone out"if they still have their TV on or watching elsewhere..
Or just TURN Off.

Clueing in ShLC!!!
7 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

I did the same thing, I logged in and it was mask so I went to the channel that does only jewelry (I think they are the only ones not selling mask), I then later went back to Shop LC and again mask so I went back to the other station and purchased some jewelry. If they are keeping some of us on here away from watching and shopping I am sure there are many more people also switching channels.
5 x

pattyvic

Post by pattyvic » 3 years ago

I agree enough with the Face Masks,,,,,
5 x