Moderators. 6/26. 4:30 pm

Harlequin

Moderators. 6/26. 4:30 pm

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

When are they going to get the letters on the graphic corrected? We have all asked for a while now, it’s really getting a little irritating, even wearing my glasses Where it says options you can barely read it. It really shouldn’t take that long I wouldn’t think And also are you done posting posts today, I have a couple few that haven’t even been posted. I still have some from a day or so still floating in space, and there was nothing wrong with them. have a great rest of your evening. Also would you ask Kim to start measuring bracelets and things with a ruler instead of her fingers. Insane like on the bracelets she was showing did not take them off to measure just said you have a proximately 2 inches extra, this is why I don’t buy things when she is a host by herself
4 x

Moderator_Connor

Re: Moderators. 6/26. 4:30 pm

Post by Moderator_Connor » 3 years ago

Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
When are they going to get the letters on the graphic corrected? We have all asked for a while now, it’s really getting a little irritating, even wearing my glasses Where it says options you can barely read it. It really shouldn’t take that long I wouldn’t think And also are you done posting posts today, I have a couple few that haven’t even been posted. I still have some from a day or so still floating in space, and there was nothing wrong with them. have a great rest of your evening. Also would you ask Kim to start measuring bracelets and things with a ruler instead of her fingers. Insane like on the bracelets she was showing did not take them off to measure just said you have a proximately 2 inches extra, this is why I don’t buy things when she is a host by herself
Good Evening, Harlequin!

Thank you for your post! We are sorry to hear about this! We have forwarded your inquiry and feedback to our teams, both the ones in charge of the Hosts, as well as to our teams in charge of the graphics on the broadcast. We apologize if this change has caused any issues or inconveniences, but we do hope to continue to improve ourselves for all of our customers' experiences.
4 x

Jace

Re: Moderators. 6/26. 4:30 pm

Post by Jace » 3 years ago

F 6/26 10:30p.m. EST
Don't you just love the diplomacy?.....and yet???? :D
3 x