Sunday (6/28) Coffee ☕☕☕

JewelryQueen

Re: Sunday (6/28) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

@Jace

Did you think something in Gypsy's post was directed at you???? I haven't spoken with her, but I feel safe saying you are not in any kind of dog house for any kind of thing and I enjoy chatting with you--- so please do not stop.
4 x

Jace

Post by Jace » 3 years ago

She. 6/28...3 p.m.EST
JQ
T Y...
January=Capricorn=sensitive.
???posting.
You have been" one of the good ones"!!! ;)
3 x

honey

Post by honey » 3 years ago

Jace wrote:
3 years ago
She. 6/28...3 p.m.EST
JQ
T Y...
January=Capricorn=sensitive.
???posting.
You have been" one of the good ones"!!! ;)
JQ's one of the best!!
5 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

For those who think Summer fun has just begun and all is well woth COVID-19......

I live in South Texas....and the County I live in sent out emergency messages on our phones. We are being shut down again. Our hospitals (plural) have reach capacity with new Covid illnesses. We've been told to STAY HOME only out for necessary trips....ie : work ,medical, grocery.......

All because people just won't listen. If people won't take proper precautions and do as authorities ask we are never going to get back to our REAL NORMAL

Please, everyone be safe - be prepared

(((HUGS))) -Gypsy
9 x

JewelryQueen

Oh Gypsy!!!! That is horrible news! I was expecting that to happen here what with all the protesters cheek to jow,l but maybe the one good thing
to come from the mess here was that a lot of them were wearing masks. Not so much to protect others but to hide their identities. Still I am doing the old wait and see, as a lot of them would still be in the incubation period and the anarchists may or may not seek medical treatment.
4 x

JewelryQueen

State of Washington Covid 19 Update

OH HAPPY DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO ZERO NONE new deaths on this day. Thank you Jesus and all the angels in Heaven!!!!!!
4 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 3 years ago

Great Sunday Coffee post, Gypsy. Love the first quote. And don’t worry Sissy will bring her little tykes.
5 x