Site uses cookies??? 6/30. 7:30am

KLiz

Re: Site uses cookies??? 6/30. 7:30am

Post by KLiz » 3 years ago

Wow I thought it was me but just to add I simply cannot take any more of these accept or not on the cookies. I have seriously avoided this site for the last two days just so I don't have to look at that because it comes on if you want to check the size comes on again when you want to check the price comes on again if you want to check the color comes on again and comes on again comes on again if you look at something for 30 minutes that cookies note has come to your attention 30 times it's like a virus trying to get you please have them cease with this annoying information. I understand you're probably tired of getting this message but it's not half as annoying as what we're going through with this cookies note every 30 seconds thank you and have a beautiful day
6 x

Gemsnob

Re: Site uses cookies??? 6/30. 7:30am

Post by Gemsnob » 3 years ago

KLiz wrote:
3 years ago
Wow I thought it was me but just to add I simply cannot take any more of these accept or not on the cookies. I have seriously avoided this site for the last two days just so I don't have to look at that because it comes on if you want to check the size comes on again when you want to check the price comes on again if you want to check the color comes on again and comes on again comes on again if you look at something for 30 minutes that cookies note has come to your attention 30 times it's like a virus trying to get you please have them cease with this annoying information. I understand you're probably tired of getting this message but it's not half as annoying as what we're going through with this cookies note every 30 seconds thank you and have a beautiful day
Yes!! And even though I accepted, it keeps popping up.
5 x