Budget Pay Taking Earlier

SueB

Budget Pay Taking Earlier

Post by SueB » 4 years ago

How’s about you take budget pays on the day they are due instead of 3, 4 days EARLY!? Is there a reason for that??????
4 x

LisaC2019

Re: Budget Pay Taking Earlier

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

SueB wrote:
4 years ago
How’s about you take budget pays on the day they are due instead of 3, 4 days EARLY!? Is there a reason for that??????
I have discussed this issue with a CS rep before. They tried to tell me that it's Industry standard to take the payments 3-4 days before and I told him that was a lie. The payments are to be taken the day they are due and payment will then be taken from customers account within 2-3 business days afterwards. That is one of the primary reasons I am never going to use the budget pay again. Be careful because they will also charge other cards on your account if the budget pay which is processed earlier than it is supposed to or if it's not accepted by the bank. My bank only allows 11 charges a day and this is according to Federal law for some institutions (mostly credit unions).
3 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Holy Moly! I better examine my statement more closely. Although I've only recently started using BP I had not noticed that happening. With all the clearance, I've ordered several items on BP. That's just plain WRONG for SLC to take payment before due date!😠
5 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

I just had the same thing happen to me last week, they took out 15 payments all on the same day and they were not do until the 18th. I called to see why they had been taken from my account before they were do and I did not get a reasonable answer. I have been using budget pay the last couple of years and this has never happened so I too was wondering why.
5 x

Spooky

Post by Spooky » 4 years ago

Wow. I’m not using budget pay ever again!
3 x

Bubbles

Budget Pay website problems

Post by Bubbles » 4 years ago

I've never had a problem with a budget payment being taken early. However, when trying to pay some of my BPs online early myself last week, ShopLC was having problems taking the payments and it caused confusion for me. When the payments actually became due, the money wasn't there, because I thought they had already been paid. Fortunately, ShopLC helped me, without my having to say a word. They bumped the due dates for the payments missed PAST the original due date to process again for me. I thank them for that. This company is built on trust, and I trust them, as much as they trust me.
3 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

They've done the EXACT same thing for me! 🥰
0 x

SueB

Yep..... still gonna live by my motto
“ Trust No One”
5 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

SueB wrote:
4 years ago
“ Trust No One”
Oh, definitely! I was fortunate, but that doesn't mean I'm not keeping my eye on my statements! 👁
4 x

SueB

Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
SueB wrote:
4 years ago
“ Trust No One”
Oh, definitely! I was fortunate, but that doesn't mean I'm not keeping my eye on my statements! 👁
Oh definitely!!!
2 x