Thursday (7/2) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post Reply
User avatar
Gypsy
Posts: 3182
Joined: 9 months ago

Thursday (7/2) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by Gypsy » 1 month ago

Good Morning Happy Thursday

🌼🏵🌼🏵🌼🏵🌼🏵🌼🏵🌼🏵🌼🏵🌼🏵🌼🏵
3:10am cst

Today Let's laugh at our mistakes- but learn.
Joke about our troubles- but find strength.
Have fun with our difficulties- but overcome.


🌼🏵🌼🏵🌼🏵🌼🏵🌼🏵🌼🏵🌼🏵🌼🏵🌼🏵

☕ Coffee makes the Magic happen ☕

YOU KNOW......like speaking in complete sentences, and

Actually remembering what day of the week it is !

Makes is possible for me to keep track of my glasses and my coffee cup ! !!!!
( okay those are a 50/50 shot 🥴)
The 4 Stages of Morning Coffee.....

☕....Shhhhh🤫
☕☕....Not Yet 😶
☕☕☕....No 🤐🤐🤐
☕☕☕☕....Okay, fine, talk 🙂


And remember the saying: if you love someone and make them leave, and they come back bringing you coffee, 😊 it's meant to be ☕😊


Did you know that the sentence.......

"The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog"

Uses every letter in the English language 🤗


Sissy and the kittens (Sawyer, Sailor & Summer) are all fine and the kittens are growing like crazy. Still run from me 😊

Ladies & Gents time for me to Butt Wiggle my way through some morning chores. But I'll be looking for my full on Happy Dance later on !


Find YOUR Happy Dance 💃💃💃💃

💞💞💞(((HUGS)))-GYPSY
6 x

Online
anniebelle
Posts: 516
Joined: 5 months ago

Re: Thursday (7/2) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by anniebelle » 1 month ago

Gypsy wrote:
1 month ago
Good Morning Happy Thursday

🌼🏵🌼🏵🌼🏵🌼🏵🌼🏵🌼🏵🌼🏵🌼🏵🌼🏵
3:10am cst

Today Let's laugh at our mistakes- but learn.
Joke about our troubles- but find strength.
Have fun with our difficulties- but overcome.


🌼🏵🌼🏵🌼🏵🌼🏵🌼🏵🌼🏵🌼🏵🌼🏵🌼🏵

☕ Coffee makes the Magic happen ☕

YOU KNOW......like speaking in complete sentences, and

Actually remembering what day of the week it is !

Makes is possible for me to keep track of my glasses and my coffee cup ! !!!!
( okay those are a 50/50 shot 🥴)
The 4 Stages of Morning Coffee.....

☕....Shhhhh🤫
☕☕....Not Yet 😶
☕☕☕....No 🤐🤐🤐
☕☕☕☕....Okay, fine, talk 🙂


And remember the saying: if you love someone and make them leave, and they come back bringing you coffee, 😊 it's meant to be ☕😊


Did you know that the sentence.......

"The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog"

Uses every letter in the English language 🤗


Sissy and the kittens (Sawyer, Sailor & Summer) are all fine and the kittens are growing like crazy. Still run from me 😊

Ladies & Gents time for me to Butt Wiggle my way through some morning chores. But I'll be looking for my full on Happy Dance later on !


Find YOUR Happy Dance 💃💃💃💃

💞💞💞(((HUGS)))-GYPSY


@Gypsy , that sentence was used in " typing " class to learn key locations. Do they even teach typing nowadays? I know people who can text with two fingers as fast as I ever perfected using all of them.
4 x

User avatar
Gemsnob
Posts: 2178
Joined: 8 months ago

Re: Thursday (7/2) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by Gemsnob » 1 month ago

Love the coffee and it's true about the stages of morning. Reminds me of a t-shirt I got my youngest. It says "Despite the look on my face, you're still talking". She always looks mad.
7 x

Hot4TENER
Posts: 461
Joined: 10 months ago

Re: Thursday (7/2) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by Hot4TENER » 1 month ago

Great morning words. Thank you. I’m still dancing at the thought of the sale you mentioned in the “in my opinion...” thread!💃🏻💃🏻🤞🤞
7 x

Jace
Posts: 305
Joined: 2 months ago

Re: Thursday (7/2) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by Jace » 1 month ago

Hi!
Now-a-days... it's called keyboarding!

Because...type on a typewriter

Now use a keyboard..think it's "this generation"s !
Last edited by Jace 1 month ago, edited 1 time in total.
3 x

User avatar
OtherSideOfTheTracks
Posts: 1416
Joined: 8 months ago

Re: Thursday (7/2) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 1 month ago

Jace wrote:
1 month ago
Hi!
Now-a-days... it's called keyboarding!
To: Gemsnob
RE: ;)
5 x

User avatar
Margui
Posts: 845
Joined: 11 months ago

Re: Thursday (7/2) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by Margui » 1 month ago

I don’t remember using such phrase on my typing class back in the 90’s. Great coffee post Gypsy. I’m glad the kitty family is doing great.
6 x

User avatar
Gemsnob
Posts: 2178
Joined: 8 months ago

Re: Thursday (7/2) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by Gemsnob » 1 month ago

😉
5 x

User avatar
Gemsnob
Posts: 2178
Joined: 8 months ago

Re: Thursday (7/2) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by Gemsnob » 1 month ago

OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
1 month ago
Jace wrote:
1 month ago
Hi!
Now-a-days... it's called keyboarding!
To: Gemsnob
RE: ;)
💓💓💓😆
4 x

Online
anniebelle
Posts: 516
Joined: 5 months ago

Re: Thursday (7/2) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by anniebelle » 1 month ago

Margui wrote:
1 month ago
I don’t remember using such phrase on my typing class back in the 90’s. Great coffee post Gypsy. I’m glad the kitty family is doing great.
They used it in my class, but it wasn't in the 90's! Guess I am showing my age!
1 x

Post Reply