Ring in missing the top

Kat

Ring in missing the top

Post by Kat » 3 years ago

I bought item # 3518788 and it was beautiful. Till I wore it out for the first time today and the carved flower fell off at the store!!! 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😡 I didn't notice it till I got to the car. It was only glued on!!! I'm so sad and mad!!! I don't know what to do about it. I don't think I can buy any rings from here anymore. Mods let the higher ups know not to buy any jewelry that is glued to the rings. If I knew that I wouldn't have bought it.
10 x

shopLC_alex

Re: Ring in missing the top

Post by shopLC_alex » 3 years ago

Good afternoon,

We're terribly sorry for the experience you had with our merchandise, if you could please email me directly at alex.washington@tjc.tv with your orders information we'll do everything we can to resolve this dilemma for you. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to assist you further. Thank you for being part of our family at Shop LC.
7 x

Kat

Thank you!!! 😊💗 I'll email you later today.
7 x

Kat

I sent you 2 emails and no response back. I sent one that night and 2 days ago. Can you or someone fix this issue? Thanks, Kat
9 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

Kat wrote:
3 years ago
I sent you 2 emails and no response back. I sent one that night and 2 days ago. Can you or someone fix this issue? Thanks, Kat
Good morning,

Please forward your email to preston.weaver@shoplc.com so I can help look into this. Thank you!
5 x

Kat

Thank you, I'm at the doctor's office now. I'll send it out in a few hours. Thanks, Kat
9 x

Hot4TENER

Post by Hot4TENER » 3 years ago

Doesn’t surprise me that moderator Alex hasn’t gotten back to you. I’m awaiting a response to an email I sent him on July 2😡
11 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 3 years ago

Hot4TENER wrote:
3 years ago
Doesn’t surprise me that moderator Alex hasn’t gotten back to you. I’m awaiting a response to an email I sent him on July 2😡
😳 You are very patient! 💞
11 x

Kat

H4T you are very patient!!!
8 x

Kat

Preston, I just sent the email. I had a family emergency this week. Sorry it took that long to send out. Hopefully you get the email. Hope you have a great weekend. Thanks for the help, Kat 😊💗
2 x