So....

RS

So....

Post by RS » 4 years ago

What did you do today? Anything fun? Productive? Interesting?
0 x

Blossom

Re: So....

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

I went to the annual Fort Massac event in Metropolis, IL. They were dressed in period costumes from 1700's, battle re-enactment, w/drum & fife playing...and the food was a major hit! Good trip! What did anyone else do today?
2 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

I did my normal daily chores and then had a yard sale and will have it again tomorrow. How about you RS, anything fun or exciting?
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
I went to the annual Fort Massac event in Metropolis, IL. They were dressed in period costumes from 1700's, battle re-enactment, w/drum & fife playing...and the food was a major hit! Good trip! What did anyone else do today?
Awesome! I love stuff like that❣️
1 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

That sounds like fun Blossom, I love stuff like that.
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
I did my normal daily chores and then had a yard sale and will have it again tomorrow. How about you RS, anything fun or exciting?
Ohh, nothing exciting today. Got husband off to work early and watched some smackdown while having my coffee. Made weekly menu, went grocery shopping.
Didn’t have to clean, cleaning gals were here yesterday. Did wash husbands flight suits.
Came home and took my birds out to play. Then took dogs out to play. Went upstairs to my studio and started painting some white ceramic elephant teapots I bought. They’re super cute.
Hubby will be home just after 7 (pst) and he has to eat and has very little little before he has to get to bed. He works 7 on (12 hour days) then 7 days off.
Maybe jacuzzi before he goes to bed.
1 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Gotta admit it was pretty awesome! Guess I'll finish up in the kitchen (ugh) before calling it a day...probably tune in to "smackdown" before I close my eyes. You ladies have a great night!
2 x