Post by Margui » 3 years ago

OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
3 years ago
Margui wrote:
3 years ago
Jace wrote:
3 years ago
And.
Wasn't "it" suppose " to die out"..with the Summer HEAT...that's what "they" said!!!! :o
Everybody was expecting that. Unfortunately, it wasn’t true.😢
I didn't expect it would die out at summer. No way. I don't want to appear like a Debbie Downer - but I expect covid is here to stay for 5 years to come. If the FDA had the perfect vaccine right this minute (they do not - still months from now) - it would take three years to produce enough and get it to the population of US and that is IF everyone did it. They will not. I can't blame anyone that won't do it as this vaccine would still be risky. It will take a lot of time to put this virus out. I also put more "blame" on the public for not taking this virus seriously and acting like idiots by not wearing masks, washing hands, going to gatherings and now having Covid parties <<< can you believe that?
You are right OtherSideOfTheTracks. Many people doesn’t care about the serious consequences of Covid-19. Even young people are doing Coronavirus parties to see who got the virus first. What a bunch of “Covidiots”. Covidiot a term used to refer to people who doesn’t take precautions about the virus and think it’s a joke.
3 x