July 4 web sale

Kittycat

July 4 web sale

Post by Kittycat » 3 years ago

I'm glad they extended the 35% off on the web because yesterday I could not buy anything,kept saying bad gateway and site down due to maintenance etc. I do have a complaint though. Some of the items I want to purchase are not on budget pay. Why? They are $50+ items.
7 x

shopLC_alex

Re: July 4 web sale

Post by shopLC_alex » 3 years ago

Good afternoon,

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. currently, BudgetPay is not rolled out for all items in our inventory, though the majority is eligible for BudgetPay already. We are currently working on getting all of our inventory into our Budgetpay database even as we speak, so be sure to keep an eye out for your favorites down the road. Thank you for being part of our family at Shop LC.
4 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

I tried too many times to check out, but I kept getting error messages. Couldn't even shop the catalog, but getting used to that.
5 x

SunGirl

Post by SunGirl » 3 years ago

Amen. I had the same trouble and one of my friends missed out on auctions that she definitely would have won. Hope that doesn't happen anymore or often.
7 x

Mikenzy

Post by Mikenzy » 3 years ago

:oops: :evil: I had a cart filled with auctions I won!!!! I was unable to process my orders!!! The system was down all day!!!!! As a result I missed out on the reduced 99 cent shipping and all my auction wins were erased when shoplc finally fixed their technical problems!!!! UNEXCEPTABLE!!!!!
6 x

shopLC_alex

Post by shopLC_alex » 3 years ago

Mikenzy wrote:
3 years ago
:oops: :evil: I had a cart filled with auctions I won!!!! I was unable to process my orders!!! The system was down all day!!!!! As a result I missed out on the reduced 99 cent shipping and all my auction wins were erased when shoplc finally fixed their technical problems!!!! UNEXCEPTABLE!!!!!
Good afternoon,

Please contact me directly with your order information at alex.washington@tjc.tv so that we can help resolve your issue.
3 x