System still down?

anniebelle

System still down?

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Insanity!!! I still can't shop, can't even get to program guide, I still have items in my cart I can't check out. Is it me? Anyone else still having problems? Are they working on it, any idea when it might be done? I've logged in at least five times during my first cup of coffee. The only thing that seems to be okay is the forum. I'm staying here til I hear it's fixed.
4 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Re: System still down?

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
Insanity!!! I still can't shop, can't even get to program guide, I still have items in my cart I can't check out. Is it me? Anyone else still having problems? Are they working on it, any idea when it might be done? I've logged in at least five times during my first cup of coffee. The only thing that seems to be okay is the forum. I'm staying here til I hear it's fixed.
Good morning,

Thank you so much for reporting this. We have not heard any other reports of the website being down today, but I have reported this to our web team so they can look into this. If I get a response, I will be sure to follow up with you in this thread.
2 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Annabelle, No problems here with anything not working, just the cookies that keeps appearing. Every time I push that accept button I feel like I’ve eaten several cookies. 🥴
1 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 3 years ago

Hope you don't loose your items in your cart like I did. They told me they would pull them and I could pay for them when they went down on July 4 but now they said so sorry. Now I see my items on auction wow!😕
6 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 3 years ago

Boston Irish wrote:
3 years ago
Hope you don't loose your items in your cart like I did. They told me they would pull them and I could pay for them when they went down on July 4 but now they said so sorry. Now I see my items on auction wow!😕
NO! no no no. This is terrible and so no right. I'm so sorry to hear this Boston Irish! This shouldn't happen at all.
5 x

anniebelle

Tried again, promo code doesn't work on any of the eight items in my cart. System problems or poor selection? Still can't get into program guide or catalog. Moderator, any news?
4 x

KLiz

Post by KLiz » 3 years ago

Well at least I know it's not just me. Yesterday after I could get on the system on July 4, I finally decided to try to call customer service because I lost everything in my cart from the 4th and like most of you it takes time to win a bid against everything you have to go through to get it, people that constantly bid sky high prices,that you have to almost be right there every second if you want to get something, etc. and then you can't get in you can't login you think maybe it's your computer you think maybe it's the internet whatever and you lose everything in you cart and lots of time that day trying and trying to log in. I finally got a hold of customer service after waiting almost an hour on hold and briefly going over the story with customer service they said I'd have to talk to a personal shopper and ask if that could please be able to pay for the items that I lost so I had to again wait on hold for I don't even know how long that time finally personal service person came on and just said no I can't get items back too bad they haven't had any reports of any problem and it was probably my system. so I was really downhearted to have lost the items that I wanted one which was a gift to a person and all the time and then to be basically told I was crazy so nice to see you guys also saying this at least I know that it wasn't just me even though LC treated me like a stepchild calling me a liar in essence plus I still couldn't get the items that I had legitimately won. The systems up now but that bad taste is still in my mouth.
7 x

anniebelle

Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
Annabelle, No problems here with anything not working, just the cookies that keeps appearing. Every time I push that accept button I feel like I’ve eaten several cookies. 🥴
CUTE !
2 x

Moderator_Preston

KLiz wrote:
3 years ago
Well at least I know it's not just me. Yesterday after I could get on the system on July 4, I finally decided to try to call customer service because I lost everything in my cart from the 4th and like most of you it takes time to win a bid against everything you have to go through to get it, people that constantly bid sky high prices,that you have to almost be right there every second if you want to get something, etc. and then you can't get in you can't login you think maybe it's your computer you think maybe it's the internet whatever and you lose everything in you cart and lots of time that day trying and trying to log in. I finally got a hold of customer service after waiting almost an hour on hold and briefly going over the story with customer service they said I'd have to talk to a personal shopper and ask if that could please be able to pay for the items that I lost so I had to again wait on hold for I don't even know how long that time finally personal service person came on and just said no I can't get items back too bad they haven't had any reports of any problem and it was probably my system. so I was really downhearted to have lost the items that I wanted one which was a gift to a person and all the time and then to be basically told I was crazy so nice to see you guys also saying this at least I know that it wasn't just me even though LC treated me like a stepchild calling me a liar in essence plus I still couldn't get the items that I had legitimately won. The systems up now but that bad taste is still in my mouth.
Boston Irish wrote:
3 years ago
If at all possible, please reach out to me at preston.weaver@shoplc.com with any information you can provide about any auction wins so I can look into this.
3 x

Moderator_Preston

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
Tried again, promo code doesn't work on any of the eight items in my cart. System problems or poor selection? Still can't get into program guide or catalog. Moderator, any news?
Good afternoon,

I deeply apologize, but I have not gotten a response back yet. Once I do, I will follow up, and in the meantime I recommend clearing your cache and cookies and see if that resolves any issues.
3 x