CAN ANYONE IN THE COMPUTER DEPT FIND MY OTDERS FROM FRIDAY???

Amy

CAN ANYONE IN THE COMPUTER DEPT FIND MY OTDERS FROM FRIDAY???

Post by Amy » 3 years ago

This is probably the 3rd or 4th message I’ve sent about the same problems on Friday. My order history does not show about $50 in purchases that I got confirmation & tracking numbers. With that said, they are in the system somewhere. Forwarding these messages seems to be a waste of time. I SPENT THE ENTIRE DAY SHOPPING & order history shows nothing. When did someone at ShopLC become aware there was a SERIOUS problem occurring??? I have no idea how many customers shopped Friday, but I sure hope we weren’t billed. Please do not reply & tell me you are going to forward my problem to someone else. I want my purchases from Friday June 3rd. Thank you.
5 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Re: CAN ANYONE IN THE COMPUTER DEPT FIND MY OTDERS FROM FRIDAY???

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

Amy wrote:
3 years ago
This is probably the 3rd or 4th message I’ve sent about the same problems on Friday. My order history does not show about $50 in purchases that I got confirmation & tracking numbers. With that said, they are in the system somewhere. Forwarding these messages seems to be a waste of time. I SPENT THE ENTIRE DAY SHOPPING & order history shows nothing. When did someone at ShopLC become aware there was a SERIOUS problem occurring??? I have no idea how many customers shopped Friday, but I sure hope we weren’t billed. Please do not reply & tell me you are going to forward my problem to someone else. I want my purchases from Friday June 3rd. Thank you.
Good morning,

Please reach out to me at preston.weaver@shoplc.com, so I can help look into this for you. Thank you!
2 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 3 years ago

Hello Preston: My IPad doesn’t receive or send mail. I need to go to the Apple store which is about 50 miles away to fix this. Thank you for replying & offering to help. I think by now (3 days later) my orders from the 4th are gone.
4 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Just an observation, I was unable to order anything on Friday, the system was so wonky, guess that is a good thing!
3 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 3 years ago

They took my auctions off too so I could not pay for them! They told me I could call next day and they would look them up did not happen. like you I saved 100.👜💲💲💲💲💲🍀
5 x