Shungite

Gemsnob

Re: Shungite

Post by Gemsnob » 3 years ago

Jace wrote: โ†‘
3 years ago
T Y, Gemsn....for that confirmation!!!! ;)
:roll: :roll: :roll: Everything
In
Code.
Why???๐Ÿ˜†
8 x

Gemsnob

Kat wrote: โ†‘
3 years ago
I've had Shungite years before I got some jewelry from here. I love the pieces I got from here when it was FIRST aired.๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜Š But I don't like all the Shungite days. Having a piece here and there is one thing. Or an hour or two. Not a whole day. What I loved about the liquidation channel is that they brought unique jewelry that you couldn't find at regular stores. I got some amazing items from here. But you can still find unique jewelry on the net. I've got some awesome jewelry that even SLC hasn't had. I meant the stones.๐Ÿ˜Š Hopefully they start bringing that type of jewelry back. With the Tanzanite days, I agree with the others again. Having Tanzanite an hour or several here and there is one thing, but not a whole day. Hopefully they listen to us the customers and change what is aired on Saturdays. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’—
I remember the good ole days too. I think if they were going to listen, things would have changed by now. I never watch live anymore. Prices are up and hours upon hours of one thing just bored me. I like seeing different things. That's why I used to like Fridays and RA. VARIETY is the spice of life, at least when it comes to home shopping. ๐Ÿฅฑ
12 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

Kat wrote: โ†‘
3 years ago
I've had Shungite years before I got some jewelry from here. I love the pieces I got from here when it was FIRST aired.๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜Š But I don't like all the Shungite days. Having a piece here and there is one thing. Or an hour or two. Not a whole day. What I loved about the liquidation channel is that they brought unique jewelry that you couldn't find at regular stores. I got some amazing items from here. But you can still find unique jewelry on the net. I've got some awesome jewelry that even SLC hasn't had. I meant the stones.๐Ÿ˜Š Hopefully they start bringing that type of jewelry back. With the Tanzanite days, I agree with the others again. Having Tanzanite an hour or several here and there is one thing, but not a whole day. Hopefully they listen to us the customers and change what is aired on Saturdays. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’—
@Kat

I agree I do Love the Tanzanite pieces that I have but the hour long presentations of the high end pieces all the time should stop. Dedicate one afternoon block and/or one evening block for the "high end" jewelry collection ! Most of us are bored with all the repetitive Tanzanite and Shungite jewelry. Personally I'd love to see more discovered and mined in America gems -Gypsy.
12 x

Jace

Post by Jace » 3 years ago

Loved your response, J Q. ;)
3 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

Thanks Jace.

I see no one has denied membership in the Enough With the Shungite Already Club. United we stand! Does anyone out there hear us? Anyone? I guess not. Big surprise there.
10 x

CJM

Post by CJM » 3 years ago

JQ. Youโ€™re on a roll today! Cracks me up! Unfortunately LC isnโ€™t and has not listened. Falls on deaf ears!
13 x

Jace

I'm with you, CJM, that JQ's "on a roll"..I,too, am in, "stitched"! :D :lol:
3 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 3 years ago

Gemsnob wrote: โ†‘
3 years ago
3 years ago
T Y, Gemsn....for that confirmation!!!! ;)
:roll: :roll: :roll: Everything
In
Code.
Why???๐Ÿ˜†
I have noticed the same thing! It's looks like it's written in some type of "code", or at least as if it's meant to sound that way? ;)
Even only part of your member name: "Gemsn...." was typed.
Is there any particular reason?
I'm just curious, that's all. ;)
T Y, Ja..
"10-4! Roger! Over and Out"! :D :lol: ;)
9 x

Jace

TO BE ANNOUNCED!!!!

NOTHING IN CODE!!!!

Name-wise...why spell It a-l-l o-u-t???? You write LOL???

Do you not know who you are?? Even abbreviated????

And I got it....Ja...that's part of me!!!! ;)
3 x

Gemsnob

3 years ago
TO BE ANNOUNCED!!!!

NOTHING IN CODE!!!!

Name-wise...why spell It a-l-l o-u-t???? You write LOL???

Do you not know who you are?? Even abbreviated????

And I got it....Ja...that's part of me!!!! ;)

Most people know what LOL means. Most don't know what you mean with sentence structure and abbreviations. ;) ;) ;) ;)
7 x