Re: Shungite

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

shopLC_alex wrote:
3 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
shopLC_alex wrote:
3 years ago

Well, I personally get customers daily requesting Shungite or inquiring when it will be aired again. We also get a lot of positive feedback on our Shungite merchandise as well. We're sorry that you have not enjoyed our channel today, is there any type of item in particular you would like to see?
Alex what position do you hold that you personally get customer requests, inquiries, and positive feedback of Shungite on a daily basis?
My position is titled chat agent, but we pretty much handle everything from emails, to social media, to return labels, to refunds, and even taking calls when necessary. Individually we each interact with over 200 customers a day.
WOW!!!
3 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 3 years ago

shopLC_alex wrote:
3 years ago
Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
Mod. Alex: this customer is sick of seeing Shungite, and Tanzanite. SLC just keeps running the charcoal and Tanzanite in the ground. I have plenty of Tanzanite. No disrespect intended, how do you come to the conclusion, SLC’s customers love Shungite? 🥴. 4:09 pm cst
Well, I personally get customers daily requesting Shungite or inquiring when it will be aired again. We also get a lot of positive feedback on our Shungite merchandise as well. We're sorry that you have not enjoyed our channel today, is there any type of item in particular you would like to see?
Me thinks,“Something is rotten in the state of Denmark” :lol: :lol: :lol:
8 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

@shopLC_alex

Well I'm going to take a wild leap of faith here and say that I can speak for Gypsy, Gemsnob, Catticus, honey, anniebelle, Harlequin, GEMLOVER60, CC, CJM, Vicky, Kat, Angelflutter, Cherl0402, Butterflly, Amy, Jolynn, Horsepower, OtherSideofTheTracks, Blossom, Hot4TENER and myself Jewelry Queen--We more than sick and tired of the endless Tanzanite parade-- and most of us would also like to put Shungite in your pipe and have you smoke it too. (if that is what it takes to get rid of it). Ladies-if anyone disagrees kindly let me know and I will edit your name out of this post.

Hope you are having a wonderful day and thank you so much for being a part of the ShopLC family. :roll:
Last edited by JewelryQueen 3 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
12 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 3 years ago

I want to thank you Alex for the great chat I had with you earlier in the evening regarding a issue with a missing item in my order. Thank you so much. I personally like Shungite myself and have many pieces. Don’t care for Tanzanite though.
2 x

Jace

Post by Jace » 3 years ago

Hi!
Y'all might "be sick of" Shungite and Tanzanite...
But it probably is "the most profitable"
Sales-wise.
I have heard there's 100% mark-up in jewelry!!! :P
4 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 3 years ago

Jace wrote:
3 years ago
Hi!
Sales-wise.
That's no secret. Why the winky face? 😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉
7 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 3 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
3 years ago
Jace wrote:
3 years ago
Hi!
Sales-wise.
That's no secret. Why the winky face? 😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉
I too have wondered that ? ;) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
7 x

Jace

Post by Jace » 3 years ago

T Y, Gemsn....for that confirmation!!!! ;)
2 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

Depending on the "store" and the source the mark up can be 500%. I suspect that is the case with Shungite.

Now if I can just come up with a marketing scheme maybe I can sell the rocks in my backyard for jewelry. pyramids, hats, heating pads, water bottles, you-name-it for wacked out prices. Imagine the profit there!
8 x

Kat

Post by Kat » 3 years ago

I've had Shungite years before I got some jewelry from here. I love the pieces I got from here when it was FIRST aired.💗😊 But I don't like all the Shungite days. Having a piece here and there is one thing. Or an hour or two. Not a whole day. What I loved about the liquidation channel is that they brought unique jewelry that you couldn't find at regular stores. I got some amazing items from here. But you can still find unique jewelry on the net. I've got some awesome jewelry that even SLC hasn't had. I meant the stones.😊 Hopefully they start bringing that type of jewelry back. With the Tanzanite days, I agree with the others again. Having Tanzanite an hour or several here and there is one thing, but not a whole day. Hopefully they listen to us the customers and change what is aired on Saturdays. 😊💗
11 x