Automated ordering

Harlequin

Automated ordering

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Why on earth did Shop. L. C change the automated ordering system? My husband always told me don’t fix some thing that is not broken God rest his soul. 😟
9 x

anniebelle

Re: Automated ordering

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Harlequin wrote: ↑
3 years ago
Why on earth did Shop. L. C change the automated ordering system? My husband always told me don’t fix some thing that is not broken God rest his soul. 😟
The question might be why did they change anything that was working? Repeatedly I hear the hosts refer to the choices on automated ordering that are no longer there! And don't get me started on the cookies!
7 x

Harlequin

Ok. Annabelle, i will get going on what I think about cookies, I FEAL LIKE πŸͺ. Monster on. S. Street. 😜. πŸ₯΄. I thought it was to go away after accepting 😩. Messin with you. But I am actually getting tired of it, and the pop up girl 🧐. July 8. 4:50 pm cst. Have a good evening.
6 x

anniebelle

Harlequin wrote: ↑
3 years ago
Ok. Annabelle, i will get going on what I think about cookies, I FEAL LIKE πŸͺ. Monster on. S. Street. 😜. πŸ₯΄. I thought it was to go away after accepting 😩. Messin with you. But I am actually getting tired of it, and the pop up girl 🧐. July 8. 4:50 pm cst. Have a good evening.
@Harlequin I've heard you mention the pop up girl, but i have never seen it luckily. I have everything else popping up though!
4 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 3 years ago

It's now happening to me EVERY SINGLE TIME telling me I will get a 30% discount on my next order if I sign up to receive texts from Shop LC.

It's just a stock image of a model behind the message they're conveying. There's an X at the top right to remove the message or you can "sign up", or hit the square with the message inside that's at the bottom which says: "No thanks. I'd rather pay full price."

It might be 35% off and I might have the wording where it says: "No thanks..." a bit wrong.

Which frightens me a bit about my memory, since you would think I would know EVERYTHING that it says on that page by now, since it appears EVERY SINGLE TIME I log in to SLC.

ALSO, I'm ALREADY signed up to receive texts. So, why am I receiving this "notification" at ALL?

And just so you know, clicking on the X to close (remove) the screen page with that message, does not work very well. Neither does hitting their message "reply" of "No thanks. I'd rather pay full price."

I have to click on BOTH, and several times, before I can get the message page with "The Mystery Woman in the Hat" to get off my screen so I can get logged into SLC.

AUUUUUUUGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫
7 x

Harlequin

Annabel, that pop-up girl she will show up sooner or later on whatever you use. You’ll get to meet her someday.πŸ₯΄. LOL. Have a great day😊
4 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 3 years ago

She will never leave. She will haunt members of SLC forever.

She will pop in unannounced. She will appear unexpectedly.

Even when you're not logged into SLC. Even when your device is shutdown. She is there...

In the shadows.

She moves from home to home...

Waiting...waiting. Waiting patiently for the members of SLC she seeks...

🀫 πŸ₯Ί 🀭 πŸ˜‚
9 x

anniebelle

Catticus wrote: ↑
3 years ago
She will never leave. She will haunt members of SLC forever.

She will pop in unannounced. She will appear unexpectedly.

Even when you're not logged into SLC. Even when your device is shutdown. She is there...

In the shadows.

She moves from home to home...

Waiting...waiting. Waiting patiently for the members of SLC she seeks...

🀫 πŸ₯Ί 🀭 πŸ˜‚
Now I'm scared!!!
4 x

Harlequin

Annabelle, Just punch her in the face. πŸ€ͺ
2 x

shopLC_alex

Post by shopLC_alex » 3 years ago

Catticus wrote: ↑
3 years ago
It's now happening to me EVERY SINGLE TIME telling me I will get a 30% discount on my next order if I sign up to receive texts from Shop LC.

It's just a stock image of a model behind the message they're conveying. There's an X at the top right to remove the message or you can "sign up", or hit the square with the message inside that's at the bottom which says: "No thanks. I'd rather pay full price."

It might be 35% off and I might have the wording where it says: "No thanks..." a bit wrong.

Which frightens me a bit about my memory, since you would think I would know EVERYTHING that it says on that page by now, since it appears EVERY SINGLE TIME I log in to SLC.

ALSO, I'm ALREADY signed up to receive texts. So, why am I receiving this "notification" at ALL?

And just so you know, clicking on the X to close (remove) the screen page with that message, does not work very well. Neither does hitting their message "reply" of "No thanks. I'd rather pay full price."

I have to click on BOTH, and several times, before I can get the message page with "The Mystery Woman in the Hat" to get off my screen so I can get logged into SLC.

AUUUUUUUGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫
Good afternoon,

Sorry to hear that you are having difficulties, please email your phone number to me directly at alex.washington@tjc.tv so I can get your information to our staff that handles the SMS setup. If you have already opted in to SMS, you actually should not be receiving the pop up. So we'll need to look into this right away.
4 x