correct measurements of the jewelry

shortee

correct measurements of the jewelry

Post by shortee » 3 years ago

I purchased a tanzanite ring. The description says 1.20k of tanzanite and .17k of diamond. the certificate card i received says 1.15 and .15k. Isnt that false advertizing? I just lost .05 points of my tanzanite. Wouldnt that make a difference in the price?
Last edited by shortee 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
7 x

shopLC_alex

Re: correct measurements of the jewelry

Post by shopLC_alex » 3 years ago

Good afternoon,

We apologize for any inconvenience this mishap may have caused you. Please contact me directly at alex.washington@tjc.tv so that we may help you come to a resolution.
5 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

shortee wrote:
3 years ago
I purchased a tanzanite ring. The description says 1.20k of tanzanite and .17k of diamond. the certificate card i received says 1.5k and .15k. Isnt that false advertizing? I just lost .05 points of my tanzanite. Wouldnt that make a difference in the price?
What certificate card? Never saw one of those. Besides, 1.20 ctw is smaller than 1.5.
4 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Annabel, I don’t remember what day it was and if it was just Tanzanite, they had certificates that went with the rings, To authorize the total Carat weight in the Tanzanite and diamond.
2 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

Sounds to me like you lost diamond weight not Tanzanite weight. Maybe i just misunderstood. Either way you got took.
4 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
Annabel, I don’t remember what day it was and if it was just Tanzanite, they had certificates that went with the rings, To authorize the total Carat weight in the Tanzanite and diamond.
Must be one of the high end pieces, out of my range.
3 x

shortee

shortee wrote:
3 years ago
I purchased a tanzanite ring. The description says 1.20k of tanzanite and .17k of diamond. the certificate card i received says 1.5k and .15k. Isnt that false advertizing? I just lost .05 points of my tanzanite. Wouldnt that make a difference in the price?
Im sorry. The card said 1.15 on the tanzanite and .15 on diamonds. But on the air they said it was 1.20 and .17 on the diamonds. that adds to 1.37gw. not 1.30
4 x

shortee

sorry. my bad. the certificate stated 1.15 for the tanzanite and .15 for the diamonds. I lost .07 points of gw on the ring
3 x

shortee

shortee wrote:
3 years ago
I purchased a tanzanite ring. The description says 1.20k of tanzanite and .17k of diamond. the certificate card i received says 1.15 and .15k. Isnt that false advertizing? I just lost .05 points of my tanzanite. Wouldnt that make a difference in the price?
well, the Alex guy from shoplc never got ahold of me. that figures. now i found out that everything that is on clearance is non-refundable. Buyer beware! I just got took on my ring i bought.
6 x

Moderator_Connor

Post by Moderator_Connor » 3 years ago

shortee wrote:
3 years ago
shortee wrote:
3 years ago
well, the Alex guy from shoplc never got ahold of me. that figures. now i found out that everything that is on clearance is non-refundable. Buyer beware! I just got took on my ring i bought.
Good Afternoon, shortee!

I am sorry to hear this! Moderator Alex is not currently here today, though we are more than happy to assist with this! If you would, please forward the email to customerservice@shoplc.com so that Moderator Team and I can look into this issue and get it resolved for you. Please accept our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience caused!
3 x