Friday (7/10) Coffee ☕☕☕

Gypsy

Friday (7/10) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

Good Morning- Happy Day its FRIDAY 🤗

3:46 am cst

Unfortunately I have a headache

THIS BIG 😵
(Actually it's much bigger...this was the largest font)

And it makes it a little tough to send out positive and happy thoughts to you 😕

Coffee is ready ☕[clink]☕ I've been sipping it along with a few saltines this morning, preparing my day. I have a few errands I need to take care of today.
I hope my bank is open 🤞🤞🤞🤞 Its a spin of the roulette wheel here when looking for stores open !!

I have had ZERO luck finding anything on the website and I dont have cable or satellite so I only see the live show off my antenna. Which actually picks up a Mexican TV station that airs SLC from 2am till 8am after that I periodically check on my phone and rely on 🥰 my TRIBE friends 🥰 to let me know what's on ! They know what I like 🤗🤗🤗🤗

No kitties today 😥 my new neighbor actually has 2 yappers, met them on the stairwell 😳 she had to go back upstairs and take the little snarling, barkers back into her apartment before I could go up the stairs. 😳😳😳 this is not good !!! I love all animals but I dont want to be too trusting of these dogs. They are NOT friendly. That may keep kitties away. I do not want to get bit either. Will have to see....

I do TRULY hope that each of you finds the bargains you are looking for !! Have a wonderful and safe Friday !! HAPPY DANCE your way through the day. I'm gonna keep mine to a little "butt wiggle till my headache goes away !!💃💃💃💃

💞💞((( HUGS)))-Gypsy
10 x

anniebelle

Re: Friday (7/10) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

@Gypsy I'm sorry about your headache, hope it isn't too debilitating. I too love all animals, but trust your instincts with the new yappers! Watched the clearance last night, they were really moving quickly. There were a few things I liked that went before I could pick up the phone! Looking at the program guide to see what's there under $10. Not much, In my opinion mostly junk or I already have it. I think it's free shipping on orders over $50, so I'm putting things in my cart to noodle over.
9 x

Horsepower

Post by Horsepower » 3 years ago

Gypsy, so sorry you woke with a headache. It may be stress from the "yappers". The apt. next to mine has a crazy yapping Maltese that barks at the drop of a dime & it is infuriating. The owner is always gone and really has no business owning a pet. I dislike the barking, but if I complain my car will for sure be vandalized in retaliation. Coffee always helps my headaches. I also only have an antenna and watch SLC on a Latin Station (LATV) that airs from 3am until 9am EST. Please take care & have a FANTASTIC DAY !!
10 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 3 years ago

I hope you feel better and the little doggies keep it down.Have a great day.🍀☕🐈
9 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Gypsy, I hope your headache eases up and you start to feel better. My daughter has three labs, and oh my gosh you want to hear about barking and howling, they are bad about that especially when the mailman comes. But, they really love the cats. The dogs like to give the cats a bath and the cats just lay there. 😊
8 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 3 years ago

Gypsy, I hope your headache is gone and your are feeling much better. That owner need to calm those little dogs. Some of them are very aggressive. It’s better some people don’t have any animals, if they have no idea how to care of them.
6 x

Jace

Post by Jace » 3 years ago

Hi!
Is it humid where you are?
That can be he cause.

Hope you feel better.
4 x

CJM

Post by CJM » 3 years ago

Hi Gypsy. Sorry about your headache, I get them frequently so I know how you feel! I don’t butt wiggle much when I have one. I might fall over 🙄. I used to go dancing every weekend until about 20 years ago. I miss it. My grandkids look at me funny when I try. Maybe someday they’ll get it! Everyone have a great weekend! The clearance sale so far is boring (sorry LC).
7 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

State of Washington Covid19 Update 7/10/2020

Confirmed Cases = 39,218...Deaths =1,424

As my report for Thursday seems to have disappeared I do not know the increase in deaths. my best guess is 5.
2 x