Saturday (7/11) Coffee ☕☕☕

Gypsy

Saturday (7/11) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

Good Morning 🤗
Coffee, Comfort and Conversation the three C's for a great Saturday Morning !!!

3:40am cst

Remember that Life is a Train track of possibilities and happiness. But you have to be willing to take the ride, willing to jump on the train don't worry about where it's going....it's easy to change trains, just talk to the conductor 😊

Coffee is fresh brewed, hot and strong ☕

Join me !!! Thank you for the well wishes on my headache yesterday 😊💞 other symptoms and a couple of bite marks, seem to indicate that I was actually bitten by a spider or some other creepy crawly that decided to join me in bed that night !!! No worries, all seems well !!! Will keep eye on the bite mark, but I'm sure its fine.

I only saw little Sawyer this morning. Doesn't mean the others weren't around, they might just be sneaky kittens 😻 its bath day for Tigger and Scooter so I'm gonna get that started.....once I bathe one I have to find the other !!!!

Hope you Dance your way to a Happy Saturday !!!

💃 💃 💃 💃 💃 💃

💞💞💞(((HUGS))) -GYPSY
12 x

Harlequin

Re: Saturday (7/11) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Gypsy, Now you got me thinking on that bug bite I am going to have to start checking my bed at night now. Have a good day all
6 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

@Gypsy I tried to wake the mods up this morning! By the time this was posted I was through morning coffee and out of here! Hope you're having a great day!
3 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 3 years ago

Gypsy, I’m glad that you are not allergic to spider bites and they are not serious, but be careful. I wish you can post pictures of the kitty family. Love your Coffee posts.
5 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

No State ofWashington Covid19 update for today as the State statistics site is down for maintenance. ALL DAY and tomorrow until 4.
Mayhaps they have the same IT guys as ShopLC
5 x