Sunday (7/12) Coffee ☕☕☕

Gypsy

Sunday (7/12) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

Good Morning ! Just be happy....its a beautiful Sunday 🌺

340 am cst
🏵🌺🏵🌺🏵🌺🏵🌺🏵🌺🏵🌺🏵🌺🏵🌺🏵🌺

Always keep in mind that YOU are the keeper of your own happiness. Don't be that person that blames everyone else for thier misery.

☕ COFFEE ANYONE ☕

Ahhhh Coffee 😊 ☕☕☕
The Daytime, Stumbling, Stretching, Yawning, Feet Dragging, Cotton-mouthed Gulping,
So I don't hurt somebody
Medicine 😜

Have you had your meds today ?? 😜😂😂 care to join me ? ☕[CLINK]☕

Say, did you know...

The "like" button was originally going to be called the "awesome" button 😯( doesn't sound right does it !)

And... you cannot read in a dream. Because reading and dreaming are functions of different sides of the brain which do not cooperate during dreams. 🤔

Plenty of kitten TV this morning 😻😻 Sawyer, Sailor & Summer all ate and have played and played this morning !! Mama Sissy has been sleeping ! Wish they would stop being scared of me

Well.... If you've been shopping what have you found ?
Have you received yet ? Any super auction wins ? Enquiring minds want to know....okay its me... I wanna know 😂😂😂😂😂

Hope your Sunday is relaxing and enjoyable 🤗🤗 Dancing is being YOU !!! So be YOU !!!

💞💞💞(((HUGS)))-Gypsy
10 x

anniebelle

Re: Sunday (7/12) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Several of my posts never made it to the light of day. Don't know why, just stating facts. Like I was shopping Friday night, and they emptied my entire cart. Or the system went wonky. Who knows. I know they warn against not closing out your cart during a smackdown, but taking out essential items? Don't remember what else. Over $100 worth. Was collecting for the free shipping offer. I was able to place a $50 order the next day. Don't know what I truly lost in the other items.
3 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
Several of my posts never made it to the light of day. Don't know why, just stating facts. Like I was shopping Friday night, and they emptied my entire cart. Or the system went wonky. Who knows. I know they warn against not closing out your cart during a smackdown, but taking out essential items? Don't remember what else. Over $100 worth. Was collecting for the free shipping offer. I was able to place a $50 order the next day. Don't know what I truly lost in the other items.
Good morning,

Thank you so much for your post. Your cart automatically clears after 6 hours if not checked out so the items are not on hold indefinitely. I apologize if this causes any inconvenience, and I hope you have a great day!
1 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Moderator_Preston wrote:
3 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
Good morning,

Thank you so much for your post. Your cart automatically clears after 6 hours if not checked out so the items are not on hold indefinitely. I apologize if this causes any inconvenience, and I hope you have a great day!
Preston, the system must have done something else goofy, I wasn't shopping for six hours, I'm sure. Was still getting error messages on Friday. At any rate, not ALL items would have been there the same amount of time.
1 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 3 years ago

I’m happy that the little tykes and mommy showed up. So cute! Great post Gypsy.
5 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

State of Washington Covid 19 Update 7/13 2020

Confirmed Cases = 40,656...Deaths = 1,438

!4 deaths in the last two days.
0 x