Infrared thermometer

anniebelle

Infrared thermometer

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

"Not really a clearance item but we're doing it anyway ". Right now only $59.99, free shipping. Lowest price ever. ?I finally bought one.
5 x

Harlequin

Re: Infrared thermometer

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Read a couple reviews on this site about those thermometers. One person said you had to be a rocket scientist, LOL Then I think I read where Danielle had to put up the instructions on the site, hope you have better luck Annabelle
4 x

Harlequin

Read a couple reviews on this site about those thermometers. One person said you had to be a rocket scientist, LOL Then I think I read where Danielle had to put up the instructions on the site, hope you have better luck Annabelle
2 x

anniebelle

Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
I remember that! The confusion surrounded changing from Celcius to Farenheight. We will see, just can't imagine it being a problem. I'll let you know!
5 x

anniebelle

Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
I remember that! The confusion surrounded changing from Celcius to Farenheight. We will see, just can't imagine it being a problem. I'll let you know!
3 x

Horsepower

Post by Horsepower » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
"Not really a clearance item but we're doing it anyway ". Right now only $59.99, free shipping. Lowest price ever. ?I finally bought one.
Hi Anniebelle, if you are talking about the Health & Health thermometer, I bought it when they first came out because I needed one right away for work & SLC was the only place I could find one. I paid $89.99 plus S&H. You got a great deal !! I'm very happy with mine & use it many times every day.
5 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 3 years ago

I would like to buy one.
8 x

Horsepower

Post by Horsepower » 3 years ago

I carry my Health & Health thermometer with me . I always were a mask & appreciate it when a business takes care to post masks required signage & takes the temperature at the door. After they take my temp., I say now let me take yours, pull out my thermometer & take their temp. It's a hoot and they always stand there tongue tied like a deer in the headlights. It's really a lot of fun !! :o ;)
8 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

Horsepower wrote:
3 years ago
I carry my Health & Health thermometer with me . I always were a mask & appreciate it when a business takes care to post masks required signage & takes the temperature at the door. After they take my temp., I say now let me take yours, pull out my thermometer & take their temp. It's a hoot and they always stand there tongue tied like a deer in the headlights. It's really a lot of fun !! :o ;)
😂 🤣 😂 🤣 😂 🤣 😂 🤣
6 x

Harlequin

Horsepower: that was really funny, I’ll bet they Stand there tongue tied. You and JQ are a Couple wild women, not saying anything bad. There are several other people on the form that seem like they could’ve been a little wild and woolly.
4 x