Any moderator

Harlequin

Any moderator

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

I called customer service a couple times for the pop-up girl, and the cookies message like I was asked to do by one of the moderators. Both are still coming up when is it going to be fixed, Or is anyone going to fix it. If it is there to stay please let me know, so I can quit complaining about it if it is going to get fixed approximately when?
2 x

Moderator_Connor

Re: Any moderator

Post by Moderator_Connor » 3 years ago

Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
I called customer service a couple times for the pop-up girl, and the cookies message like I was asked to do by one of the moderators. Both are still coming up when is it going to be fixed, Or is anyone going to fix it. If it is there to stay please let me know, so I can quit complaining about it if it is going to get fixed approximately when?
Good Evening, Harlequin!

I am sorry to hear that! Normally, it should only appear every once in a while, though the way its been described does appear to be an error. After reaching out to our teams, they are currently aware of this error and are looking into getting it resolved as soon as possible though we do not have any updates concerning it at this time. We offer our apologies for any inconvenience experienced during this time!
3 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 3 years ago

Conner we know it is not your fault how ever it is driving me crazy. You need a new web team! Also when I go to shop in catalog it sometimes does not load takes forever😱 💰 💲
4 x

shopLC_alex

Post by shopLC_alex » 3 years ago

Good morning,

We apologize for the delay, however if you are subscribed to receive text messages then you should not be seeing the “pop up girl” If you are not subscribed to receive our texts, then you should not be seeing the “pop up girl” more than once in 24 hours. If either of these are happening, please let us know and we will look into this with our SMS vendor.
2 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

If anyone thinks it is a good marketing idea to force people to receive texts, or else they will be annoyed to death, is in the wrong business!!!
8 x

Jace

Post by Jace » 3 years ago

And, that's why I don't "give out" my cell phone no.
And I have various e-mails, to be given to out differently.
So, I can track.
3 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Jace: to have different emails does that mean you have to have different names or what? Just trying to learn because I don’t have a computer crashed two of them, T. Y.
1 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Jace wrote:
3 years ago
And, that's why I don't "give out" my cell phone no.
And I have various e-mails, to be given to out differently.
So, I can track.
I'm with you! Don't share anything without examining the " privacy" implications.
1 x

Jace

Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
Jace: to have different emails does that mean you have to have different names or what? Just trying to learn because I don’t have a computer crashed two of them, T. Y.
Hi!
I use my initials...with different year included..one for each past several years.
I hope that explains. ;)
2 x

Jace

Jace wrote:
3 years ago
Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
Hi!
I use my initials...with different year included..one for each past several years.
I hope that explains. ;)
Follow-up:
i.e. abc_2019@your email.com...etc. etc.etc
2 x