Fed up also

Post Reply
anniebelle
Posts: 552
Joined: 5 months ago

Fed up also

Post by anniebelle » 4 weeks ago

I have an order that doesn't appear to have moved since it was shipped on the 9th, four items in one package. The system wouldn't allow me to add to the first thread. What's going on? This is getting ridiculous.
5 x

User avatar
Moderator_Danielle
Posts: 713
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: Fed up also

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 weeks ago

anniebelle wrote:
4 weeks ago
I have an order that doesn't appear to have moved since it was shipped on the 9th, four items in one package. The system wouldn't allow me to add to the first thread. What's going on? This is getting ridiculous.
Hello can you send me the order information so we can look into this for you? danielle.jackson@shoplc.com
4 x

GemJunkie
Posts: 5
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: Fed up also

Post by GemJunkie » 4 weeks ago

I hear ya! My package was shipped a month ago, no joke, and has been sitting at a distribution center since June 19th. No one has been able to help. I think it was lost and no one knows where it is.
7 x

User avatar
Moderator_Danielle
Posts: 713
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: Fed up also

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 weeks ago

GemJunkie wrote:
4 weeks ago
I hear ya! My package was shipped a month ago, no joke, and has been sitting at a distribution center since June 19th. No one has been able to help. I think it was lost and no one knows where it is.
May I have this order information to danielle.jackson@shoplc.com so I can look into it?
5 x

anniebelle
Posts: 552
Joined: 5 months ago

Re: Fed up also

Post by anniebelle » 3 weeks ago

anniebelle wrote:
4 weeks ago
I have an order that doesn't appear to have moved since it was shipped on the 9th, four items in one package. The system wouldn't allow me to add to the first thread. What's going on? This is getting ridiculous.
Just checked, looks like it finally left Houston today the 15 th. I found another order, a rather large one, that has been sitting In Houston since ordered on the 9 th. It should have have been shipped UPS, not DHL. It would already be here. It is clear DHL is having difficulties, so why not go UPS for a while. Is There a lot of Covid19 there? Not much else would be acceptable.
3 x

JewelryQueen
Posts: 1663
Joined: 8 months ago

Re: Fed up also

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 weeks ago

.
@anniebelle

Yes, Texas and Florida are two of the worst states in the nation for a dramatic upswing in Covid19 cases and Texas is now back in a "lockdown" status. Not making excuses--just letting you know.
4 x

Online
Jace
Posts: 328
Joined: 2 months ago

Re: Fed up also

Post by Jace » 3 weeks ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
3 weeks ago
.
@Jewelry Queen

Yes, Texas and Florida are two of the worst states in the nation for a dramatic upswing in Covid19 cases and Texas is now back in a "lockdown" status. Not making excuses--just letting you know.
To with...
The harder the conflict,
the more glorious the triumph.

----Thomas Paine
3 x

Boston Irish
Posts: 238
Joined: 11 months ago

Re: Fed up also

Post by Boston Irish » 3 weeks ago

Not sure if I should place any orders?🍀
4 x

User avatar
Margui
Posts: 852
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: Fed up also

Post by Margui » 3 weeks ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 weeks ago
anniebelle wrote:
4 weeks ago
I have an order that doesn't appear to have moved since it was shipped on the 9th, four items in one package. The system wouldn't allow me to add to the first thread. What's going on? This is getting ridiculous.
Just checked, looks like it finally left Houston today the 15 th. I found another order, a rather large one, that has been sitting In Houston since ordered on the 9 th. It should have have been shipped UPS, not DHL. It would already be here. It is clear DHL is having difficulties, so why not go UPS for a while. Is There a lot of Covid19 there? Not much else would be acceptable.
Anniebelle: My goodness! Since the 9th? That is too much!
4 x

GemJunkie
Posts: 5
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: Fed up also

Post by GemJunkie » 3 weeks ago

Moderator_Danielle wrote:
4 weeks ago
GemJunkie wrote:
4 weeks ago
I hear ya! My package was shipped a month ago, no joke, and has been sitting at a distribution center since June 19th. No one has been able to help. I think it was lost and no one knows where it is.
May I have this order information to danielle.jackson@shoplc.com so I can look into it?


I've sent at Email to you, Danielle, at the email address above, which contains my order number. Would greatly appreciate you figuring it out for me. Thank you!
3 x

Post Reply