Fed up also

anniebelle

Fed up also

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

I have an order that doesn't appear to have moved since it was shipped on the 9th, four items in one package. The system wouldn't allow me to add to the first thread. What's going on? This is getting ridiculous.
5 x

Moderator_Danielle

Re: Fed up also

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
I have an order that doesn't appear to have moved since it was shipped on the 9th, four items in one package. The system wouldn't allow me to add to the first thread. What's going on? This is getting ridiculous.
Hello can you send me the order information so we can look into this for you? danielle.jackson@shoplc.com
4 x

GemJunkie

Post by GemJunkie » 3 years ago

I hear ya! My package was shipped a month ago, no joke, and has been sitting at a distribution center since June 19th. No one has been able to help. I think it was lost and no one knows where it is.
7 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 3 years ago

GemJunkie wrote:
3 years ago
I hear ya! My package was shipped a month ago, no joke, and has been sitting at a distribution center since June 19th. No one has been able to help. I think it was lost and no one knows where it is.
May I have this order information to danielle.jackson@shoplc.com so I can look into it?
5 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
Just checked, looks like it finally left Houston today the 15 th. I found another order, a rather large one, that has been sitting In Houston since ordered on the 9 th. It should have have been shipped UPS, not DHL. It would already be here. It is clear DHL is having difficulties, so why not go UPS for a while. Is There a lot of Covid19 there? Not much else would be acceptable.
3 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

@anniebelle

Yes, Texas and Florida are two of the worst states in the nation for a dramatic upswing in Covid19 cases and Texas is now back in a "lockdown" status. Not making excuses--just letting you know.
4 x

Jace

Post by Jace » 3 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
3 years ago
@Jewelry Queen

Yes, Texas and Florida are two of the worst states in the nation for a dramatic upswing in Covid19 cases and Texas is now back in a "lockdown" status. Not making excuses--just letting you know.
To with...
The harder the conflict,
the more glorious the triumph.

----Thomas Paine
3 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 3 years ago

Not sure if I should place any orders?🍀
4 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
Just checked, looks like it finally left Houston today the 15 th. I found another order, a rather large one, that has been sitting In Houston since ordered on the 9 th. It should have have been shipped UPS, not DHL. It would already be here. It is clear DHL is having difficulties, so why not go UPS for a while. Is There a lot of Covid19 there? Not much else would be acceptable.
Anniebelle: My goodness! Since the 9th? That is too much!
4 x

GemJunkie

Post by GemJunkie » 3 years ago

Moderator_Danielle wrote:
3 years ago
GemJunkie wrote:
3 years ago
May I have this order information to danielle.jackson@shoplc.com so I can look into it?

I've sent at Email to you, Danielle, at the email address above, which contains my order number. Would greatly appreciate you figuring it out for me. Thank you!
3 x