Not right. at all!

Kittycat

Not right. at all!

Post by Kittycat » 3 years ago

I missed out on something I really wanted,it aired while I was at work yesterday. I looked at recently aired items when I got home from work and this item was left in 1 size that I couldn't make work. I called personal shopper a couple of times and they could not find one for me,sold out they told me. I was persistent and called again this morning was told sold out,then I went to the auction site and found more then one of this item.How could it have been sold out yesterday and then he on the auction site today. I am so mad customer service just said you will have to bid. The problem is the time it goes off,so I tried max auto bid for the first time, but it's not working someone is running up the items I am trying to win. Even using automax bid I can't seem to get any item. Even if I bid a few dollars over the bid listed I keep losing.
5 x

JewelryQueen

Re: Not right. at all!

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

The people running the auctions put the items in the online lineup 2 days to 36 hours out. People can and do start bidding on them even two days out. Once they are assigned to the auctions they are not considered as in inventory on the regular retail side because they are not available for sale there. As for the people wildly overbidding cannot help you there. They've been doing it for a while now.
3 x