Teachergirl

Shungite

Post by Teachergirl » 3 years ago

Please. I beg of you no more shungite! I cannot watch anymore
10 x

N2vintage

Re: Shungite

Post by N2vintage » 3 years ago

Agreed! But obviously it's selling or they wouldn't have so much of it on. Or they have invested a lot of money in it previously
6 x

Kittycat

Post by Kittycat » 3 years ago

I thought today was clearance but they are showing Shungite again!
8 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

OK. Since the Shungite thread from a week ago is now locked, how's about we have roll-call for the "Please Take All That Shungite and Pave the Streets of Austin With It Club". (actually we would like change the name of the club to reflect doing something else with it- but in the interest of good taste we can't say what that is here) ROLLCALL:

Kat, Kittycat, GEMLOVER60, Catticus, Amy, Cheryl0402, CC, Gypsy, Hot4Tenner, CJM, Gemsnob, Butterfly, honey, Vicky, Angelflutter, anniebelle, Harlequin, Blossom, Jolynn, Horsepower, Teachergirl, Liz777, Wiselady, OtherSideOfTheTracks, Kat25, CB, Redstarr1959 and me, Jewelry Queen.

That is 28 SO FAR. Keep in mind for every person that expresses this sentiment there are at least 10 others that feel the same way.

If anyone else would like to join the sick and tired of Shungite club please "like" this post and I will add your name.
Last edited by JewelryQueen 3 years ago, edited 4 times in total.
15 x

Jace

Post by Jace » 3 years ago

Gosh, I'm so "behind he times"....
and have only recently learned about it...
(Since I have said before, I've only been here a "short while"
and have yet to purchase.

Sorry that y'all are so.....
5 x

honey

Post by honey » 3 years ago

i know, you added my name .... can't help it, i 'like' your message!!! :lol:
6 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

JQ, that is just too funny your comment. Count me in about 1 million times. Thanks
6 x

CJM

Post by CJM » 3 years ago

Good job JQ!👍
7 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 3 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
3 years ago
OK. Since the Shungite thread from a week ago is now locked, how's about we have roll-call for the "Please Take All That Shungite and Pave the Streets of Austin With It Club". (actually we would like change the name of the club to reflect doing something else with it- but in the interest of good taste we can't say what that is here) ROLLCALL:

Kat, Kittycat, GEMLOVER60, Catticus, Amy, Cheryl0402, CC, Gypsy, Hot4Tenner, CJM, Gemsnob, Butterfly, honey, Vicky, Angelflutter, anniebelle, Harlequin, Blossom, Jolynn, Horsepower, Teachergirl, Liz777 and me, Jewelry Queen.

That is 23 SO FAR. Keep in mind for every person that expresses this sentiment there are at least 10 others that feel the same way.

If anyone else would like to join the sick and tired of Shungite club please "like" this post and I will add your name.
Count me JQ! I also think the only person to present Shungite is Karen Connerly....if it must to be presented. She's good.
6 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

I had a dream I had a Shungite bowling ball, if I did I would throw it through the T. V. When SLC shows the ( COAL ) I mean SHUNGITE 😡
6 x