Thursday (7/16) Coffee ☕☕☕

Gypsy

Thursday (7/16) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

Good Morning Thursday !

🌸💮🌺🌸💮🌺🌸💮🌺🌸💮🌺🌸💮🌺🌸💮🌺

Let's do something today that our future selfs will thank us for 😊 Something so amazing we will be excited to meet the person we've become 😊 😊....

Simply be nice to someone today 🥰

🌺💮🌸🌺💮🌸🌺💮🌸🌺💮🌸🌺💮🌸🌺💮🌸
3:25 am cst

Coffee ? ☕[clink]☕

Enjoying the quiet and my coffee ! Watching Becky go solo. Very nice, quiet - calm - pretty nice jewelry presentation.... no screaming or antics 😊😊😊 Well today it's the last day of the clearance so I'm very hopeful that we'll start to see alot of new designs in the inventory and would L♡VE introductions to new gemstones 🤞🤞
I hope they don't start throwing "gadgets" at us for stocking stuffers before Summer is even over 😳

Did you guys know....

That besides humans, the Koala is the ONLY animal to have fingerprints.

That mosquitoes have 47 teeth 🦟

And that owning a cat reduces your risk of a heart attack by 40% and a stroke by 30% !!! Wonder what the percentage is for 'the crazy cat lady' 😂😂

Treated Sissy and the kittens to a bowl of milk this morning. I know some kittys are abit "allergic" and could get a little diarrhea,
but they all played and played and now are sleeping, no one ran down to the "potty" 😻 Sissy actually looked grateful 😊

I hope you find your Happy Dance

💃 💃 💃 💃 💃

💞💞(((HUGS))) -GYPSY
10 x

anniebelle

Re: Thursday (7/16) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

@Gypsy , I'm sure watching the daily kitten antics is so much fun! Today I am taking care of some last business, then I have to scurry around kitten proofing my apartment. Now that he has all his shots and hopefully clean blood work, my little baby boy will be brought to me this weekend. I am so excited, I've been waiting so long!
7 x

SueB

Post by SueB » 3 years ago

Happy Dance! Lol!!! “Happy Happy Dance Dance” ( Elmo=Sesame Street) 😁😁
Watching 9 1/2 month old grandson!! Just started crawling!!! Thank god for this boy, I’ve been watching since daughter went back to work @ 3wks old.... If It wasn’t for him I think I’d be a mess. God bless our babies!!
7 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 3 years ago

Have a great day Gypsy and we all know those fur babies are spoiled rotten.🐱🍀
6 x

Gypsy

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
@Gypsy , I'm sure watching the daily kitten antics is so much fun! Today I am taking care of some last business, then I have to scurry around kitten proofing my apartment. Now that he has all his shots and hopefully clean blood work, my little baby boy will be brought to me this weekend. I am so excited, I've been waiting so long!
anniebelle - New kitten !!!.how sweet.....lots of fun kitten TV at your house now too !!! 💃😊💃 -Gypsy
6 x

Gypsy

SueB wrote:
3 years ago
Happy Dance! Lol!!! “Happy Happy Dance Dance” ( Elmo=Sesame Street) 😁😁
Watching 9 1/2 month old grandson!! Just started crawling!!! Thank god for this boy, I’ve been watching since daughter went back to work @ 3wks old.... If It wasn’t for him I think I’d be a mess. God bless our babies!!
YAY for 💞💞 grandbabies 💞💞 oh, now he's gonna keep you on your toes ! And soon he'll be walking ...or rather running 😊 (((HUGS))) for the baby and you !!!! -Gypsy
7 x

Jace

Post by Jace » 3 years ago

Hi!
Good one again, today!
I try to do a "random act of kindness" every day...
Feed the birds...even though they don't need it
At this time of year
but it gets rid of the toast crumbs.
And..... give a compliment!
Doesn't cost a thing!!
7 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
Congrats Anniebelle on the addition to your family! I wish you much happiness with your little fellow!
7 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

@anniebelle

Congratulations on getting your new kitty! You have been waiting for quite a while. I'm sure it will be a life long love affair.

I think you asked me about the reasons for not putting their water dish right next to the food dish. The reason is that If they are too close some food particles can get in the water when the cat is chowing down. Cats can be a bit finicky about clean water. It is thought this is instinctual as cats in the wild do not hunt prey close to their water source unless absolutely necessary. They know that if the prey is not killed instantly it may defecate prior to dying and contaminate their water.
2 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

State of Washington Covid19 Update 7/16/2020

Confirmed Cases = 44,313...Deaths = 1,427

23 deaths in the last two days.
0 x