Friday (7/17) Coffee ☕☕☕

Gypsy

Friday (7/17) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

Happy Friday
🌹🏵🌹🏵🌹🏵🌹🏵🌹🏵🌹🏵🌹🏵🌹🏵🌹🏵

3:35 am cst
No matter who says what....

It's your life and you need to be the one who knows what to do with it.

🏵🌹🏵🌹🏵🌹🏵🌹🏵🌹🏵🌹🏵🌹🏵🌹🏵🌹

☕☕COFFEES ON ☕☕

HELLO ❣
To ALL of US beautiful, confused, jumbles of imperfections, who wake up and try every day 🥰🥰 And to the GLORIOUS coffee that helps make it all possible ❣☕

Did you bring your pretty cup ?? Ready to chat about your day ??
I found a few more interesting coffee facts, at least I thought they were interesting.....

Did you know that COFFEA CHARRIERIANA, from Cameroon, is the only known naturally decaffeinated coffee

That in 1906 English Chemist George Constant Washington, invented the first mass produced instant coffee

And finally...coffee is consumed at a rate of 1400 MILLION cups per day !!! 😳😳😳

Sweet kittens here Shhhhh... 🤫 💤 😻 💤 Sleeping kittens. Gave them a few different toys , I was the one that had to keep bringing the ball back upstairs 😂 little squeaky toys better !!

One post office errand today then after my walk I'm ready to settle in for the weekend. I have a new kindle 💞💞 a surprise gift from my very sweet DIL 💞💞 I mentioned in passing that my old Nook had died and a new kindle shows up at my door !!! So I'll be downloading free books to read this weekend !!!

If you are shopping today...HAVE FUN !!! bidding on auctions...GOOD LUCK and just because its Friday - HAPPY DANCE ❣

💃💃💃💃💃💃💃

💞💞(((HUGS))) -Gypsy
12 x

Harlequin

Re: Friday (7/17) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

No didn’t bring my pretty cup Have a cup I got as a gag gift one year, has a man on it , put hot coffee in it, and HE GETS HOTTER. Just saying 🤗🥰
7 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
No didn’t bring my pretty cup Have a cup I got as a gag gift one year, has a man on it , put hot coffee in it, and HE GETS HOTTER. Just saying 🤗🥰
Smile!!!
5 x

Jace

Post by Jace » 3 years ago

"Life is too good to waste a day,
It's up to you to make it sweet"
---------Sarah Louise Delany
5 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Gypsy, when you have a nook besides getting books on it which I would like to do if I had one, is it only books that you can load on it? Or can you load like the inquirer, I call them Garbage magazines, I like to read those once in a while. Thanks, by the way I liked your coffee post today
3 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
Gypsy, when you have a nook besides getting books on it which I would like to do if I had one, is it only books that you can load on it? Or can you load like the inquirer, I call them Garbage magazines, I like to read those once in a while. Thanks, by the way I liked your coffee post today
@Harlequin

I just use it to download free books. 😊 -Gypsy
4 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 3 years ago

Sleeping kittens! So adorable. Today, I had the water heater replaced. Our other one didn’t work well anymore.
3 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

Washington State Covid19 Update 7/17/2020

Confirmed Cases = 45,067...Deaths = 1,434

Seven deaths this date
0 x