Programming

Kb

Re: Programming

Post by Kb » 4 years ago

I bought the sankom they were not what I was expecting. The size they suggested was like a trainers bra I wore when i was a teen. The undies were worse. Needless to say i sent them back. What a joke
4 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

RS, I watch SLC on Directv (central time). My guide listed Bali Legacy from 2pm-4pm & they showed rubies instead. Also, my guide had Blue Zircon 4pm-8pm (central time) which was actually on in correct time slot.
1 x

Moderator_Stephanie

Post by Moderator_Stephanie » 4 years ago

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
RS, I watch SLC on Directv (central time). My guide listed Bali Legacy from 2pm-4pm & they showed rubies instead. Also, my guide had Blue Zircon 4pm-8pm (central time) which was actually on in correct time slot.
We do apologize, our programming is subject to change without notice, and information would not get out to the different cable/satellite providers in time for them to update their TV guides. Or they may have made an error when entering information into the channel guides.
1 x

Lulu

Post by Lulu » 4 years ago

This has been the most boring week of programming since I started watching a few years ago.

Still want to see charoite.
3 x

Lulu

Post by Lulu » 4 years ago

Well, another boring week of programming. The only show mildly interesting was the one with the new cuts like the cyclone (which used to be called 'pinwheel' if memory serves. Of course, that show was marred by Craig's constant whining about how difficult it was to put the show together.

And, sphalerite quartz looks nothing like real sphalerite.

It's getting to where there is no point in turning the channel on.
2 x

Moderator_LaRica

Post by Moderator_LaRica » 4 years ago

Thank you for taking the time to contact us. Your concerns and comments have been forwarded to our producers for review. Shop LC Team!
1 x