ORDER HISTORY GONE 7/17/20 ??

Horsepower

ORDER HISTORY GONE 7/17/20 ??

Post by Horsepower » 1 year ago

I just made a fast buy, went to check my order history, and the page is blank. What happened ?
10 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Re: ORDER HISTORY GONE 7/17/20 ??

Post by Moderator_Preston » 1 year ago

Horsepower wrote:
1 year ago
I just made a fast buy, went to check my order history, and the page is blank. What happened ?
Good morning,

Thank you so much for sharing this. This issue has already been reported, but I have also forwarded your comments to the web team so we can bring more attention on this. If I get more information, I will be sure to follow up on this thread, and we hope to have this resolved soon. Thank you again, and I hope you are having a good morning.
8 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 1 year ago

Yes, I have the same problem. These problems are very tiring. Day after day! SLC doesn't care if their loyal customers suffer. No more shopping for me today, I have better things to do than to deal with this insanity!!!
9 x

KLiz

Post by KLiz » 1 year ago

I too no longer have my order history which I frequently refer to when I want to order something that I liked in the past or for any number of reasons please let me know that you will restore this as soon as possible.
8 x

DesertQueen

Post by DesertQueen » 1 year ago

I was in the process of figuring out how many shipments I'm missing and BOOM! my order history completely disappears. SERIOUSLY!!
8 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 1 year ago

Horsepower wrote:
1 year ago
........................................................RED ALERT!....................................................

My order history is gone and it's ESSENTIAL I get it back. I use it everyday to see the status of an order, to track orders and to get descriptions and reconcile my purchases and returns to name a few. I want ALL of my purchase history returned, to the beginning. Not having my purchase order history to refer to is invaluable and this is a non-negotiable deal breaker for me. I will not buy another thing until we get our complete order history returned.

Moderators, please send an urgent message to the right people to let them know that we need this feature back as a high priority!

Thank you!
9 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 1 year ago

OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
1 year ago
Horsepower wrote:
1 year ago
........................................................RED ALERT!....................................................

My order history is gone and it's ESSENTIAL I get it back. I use it everyday to see the status of an order, to track orders and to get descriptions and reconcile my purchases and returns to name a few. I want ALL of my purchase history returned, to the beginning. Not having my purchase order history to refer to is invaluable and this is a non-negotiable deal breaker for me. I will not buy another thing until we get our complete order history returned.

Moderators, please send an urgent message to the right people to let them know that we need this feature back as a high priority!

Thank you!
Good morning,

I have submitted the issue directly to our web team and the issue has also been reported by our supervisors. As soon as I get any information, I will let everyone know and we hope to have this resolved soon. Thank you so much for posting.
6 x

Sea

Post by Sea » 1 year ago

My orders history shows only if I go on the Shop Lc app.
6 x

sabrina9

Post by sabrina9 » 1 year ago

same here.......i have been having some issues, and i think the quality control may be slipping a bit. i
7 x

Jace

Post by Jace » 1 year ago

Hi!
Just checked...MINE,Too!!!!! GONE!!!

WOW! ShLC "has really done it" this time!!!!!
5 x