ORDER HISTORY GONE 7/17/20 ??

Yiayia11

Re: ORDER HISTORY GONE 7/17/20 ??

Post by Yiayia11 » 3 years ago

My order history gone too!! Thought it was just mine, but I see there are others!! Hope those web masters haven’t lost our histories, we all evidently use it for the same reasons!,
7 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

Yiayia11 wrote:
3 years ago
My order history gone too!! Thought it was just mine, but I see there are others!! Hope those web masters haven’t lost our histories, we all evidently use it for the same reasons!,
Good morning,

Your order history is still saved in our system. The issue has been reported, and we hope to have this resolved soon.
4 x

AnimaLover

Post by AnimaLover » 3 years ago

I sent an email to shop LC about my order history page being blank. There are several items that I have been waiting to get for weeks. Without the order history, I cannot provide the information necessary to have the items reshipped. Customer service telephone assistance leaves a lot to be desired. They are poorly trained or unwilling to help, maybe both, and do not seem to speak English well enough to understand the problem.
I downloaded the Shoo LC app because one person left a comment that the order history could be seen there. Where in the app is the order history? I only see the bid history.
There is always a problem with Shop LC. I feel like it is my gambling outlet with some wins; but, mostly not. The comment stating that Shop LC does not care about its loyal customers is so true from my experience.
8 x

Jace

Post by Jace » 3 years ago

sabrina9 wrote:
3 years ago
same here.......i have been having some issues, and i think the quality control may be slipping a bit. i
Hi!
Love your diplomacy!! Slipping?????
3 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 3 years ago

Moderator_Preston wrote:
3 years ago
Yiayia11 wrote:
3 years ago
Good morning,

Your order history is still saved in our system. The issue has been reported, and we hope to have this resolved soon.
That's comforting to hear. I hope they restore it soon. Thank you, Preston.
4 x

Druid

Post by Druid » 3 years ago

Mine also disappeared. I think I am done for the near future dealing with their poorly functioning website.
7 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 3 years ago

I've come to the conclusion that shopping here has become as aggravating as dealing with the IRS. Stipulations on coupons, "free shipping" , cannot get items or they come damaged. It's actually easier to get your tax refund from IRS than it is to deal with SLC. Now that's saying something. ☹️
6 x

Jace

Post by Jace » 3 years ago

IT's BACK!!!! Yaaaaa!!!
6 x