Does anyone remember

JewelryQueen

Re: Does anyone remember

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

@Angelflutter

I had a somewhat similar situation in Mexico years ago. I was ordered a wire transfer for a rather large purchase. It was denied. I had way more than enough in my bank account. So I did an international call to my bank (who knew me by voice) and gave them every bit of the detailed personal information they asked for. I'm talking my last three addresses, my children's names (we live in a small town) and even faxed my ID. When I got home I really read them the riot act. They said "We were just trying to protect your money." I said "I appreciate that but you don't need to protect it from ME!!" My bank account was with a large national bank so I got like a $2 charge for an international credit card transaction but a friend of mine who was with a regional bank in the US got charged $15 for every transaction-and they didn't figure that out until they got home. I always carried Traveler's Checks as a back up too.
2 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Thank you everyone for your input about buying from the UK. Angelflutter, are you from Indiana? I grew up in Kokomo Indiana for quite some time. Was born in Kansas City. Have a great day all.
1 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Jace wrote:
3 years ago
New to ordering.... otherwise...
Has anyone had any trouble if buying
Thru co. Outside U.S.?

How to know if Co. reputable?

Not getting product?
Credit card compromised?

With so much/ many"scams"... Out there..

Buyer Beware??

Don't need problems!
Please advise!!

Please post...

P.S...What ShopLC does carry
@Jace , all good questions, I don't have much experience either. What's your p.s. Question?
1 x

Jace

Post by Jace » 3 years ago

Anniebelle
Didn't know if it would get posted.
No P.S question
Should have been what Shoplc DOESN'T carry
2 x