All believers--your prayers are needed

JewelryQueen

Re: All believers--your prayers are needed

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

While in college I was taking calcium supplements as my dentist recommended this. I got horrible kidney stones and was in agony. Went to the doctor and for some reason he insisted I had been hit or kicked in the back, even though I told him that did not happen. He sent me home with pain pills. My apartment had a sauna (pronounced sowna not sawna if you are Finnish) and being Finnish I tried their cure all for everything, and cranked the sauna on high figuring it would either cure me or kill me. They found me passed out in the sauna and rushed me to the hospital. My left kidney was sliced to ribbons and they wanted to do surgery to remove it. I said no thanks and it works about 25-30 percent now. Some in the medical field poo-poo that calcium supplements can cause kidney stones. Don't believe them. And by the by Tums are loaded with calcium so beware.
8 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
3 years ago
While in college I was taking calcium supplements as my dentist recommended this. I got horrible kidney stones and was in agony. Went to the doctor and for some reason he insisted I had been hit or kicked in the back, even though I told him that did not happen. He sent me home with pain pills. My apartment had a sauna (pronounced sowna not sawna if you are Finnish) and being Finnish I tried their cure all for everything, and cranked the sauna on high figuring it would either cure me or kill me. They found me passed out in the sauna and rushed me to the hospital. My left kidney was sliced to ribbons and they wanted to do surgery to remove it. I said no thanks and it works about 25-30 percent now. Some in the medical field poo-poo that calcium supplements can cause kidney stones. Don't believe them. And by the by Tums are loaded with calcium so beware.
And most doctors recommend calcium, especially for women. Crazy huh!
8 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 3 years ago

Ouch! I hope I never have to experience that. But I got my gallbladder removed due to gallstones. On my case, the pain was not too much, however, my cousin’s husband had the same thing and the pain was excruciating. He thought he was having a heart attack.
7 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 3 years ago

Hi @honey and @JewelryQueen
And the tribe and Mods,
My urinalysis proved that Calcium did cause my kidney stone. Changing the type of calcium and taking less of it, and drinking more water did the trick.
Most important I try to keep hydrated, especially in this hot weather, which causes lots of water loss thru sweating.
I know ☕️☕️☕️ dehydrates ( so does 🥃) thank goodness I hate the taste of 🥂) but I am not giving up my ☕️☕️brew. I just drink water too.
Feel better Honey 🥰

Vicky
9 x

JustaShopper

Post by JustaShopper » 3 years ago

You have my prayers as I am suffering the same thing. I DO NOT want to go to hospital either, its very scary.

★ℒℴѵℯ★ℒℴѵℯ ℒℴѵℯ ℒℴѵℯ★ℒℴѵℯ★
7 x

honey

Post by honey » 3 years ago

@JustaShopper
awe, please do not put off getting help.
i have never passed out from pain, came
pretty close to it. there is help for pain
and nausea. at least call your primary
care physician and see what he can do.

i also know that prayer is the best meds too.
i will not let you down and pray for your needs.
(((hugs)))
8 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 3 years ago

I want to include my aunt in the prayer list. She is in the hospital affected by this horrible illness: Covid-19. I’m praying for her recovery.
8 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

Margui wrote:
3 years ago
I want to include my aunt in the prayer list. She is in the hospital affected by this horrible illness: Covid-19. I’m praying for her recovery.
@Margui

I'm so very sorry to hear this 💞 what is your Aunts name ? And will include her in prayer. -Gypsy
6 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 3 years ago

Margui wrote:
3 years ago
Margui,

I'm going to include your aunt in our prayer list and if you add her name here I'll add it there too. But I will add Margui's Aunt right now. I pray she recovers fully and quickly.

Also, JustaShopper - I will add your name too! I pray for your full recovery!!
7 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 3 years ago

OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
3 years ago
Margui wrote:
3 years ago
Margui,

I'm going to include your aunt in our prayer list and if you add her name here I'll add it there too. But I will add Margui's Aunt right now. I pray she recovers fully and quickly.

Also, JustaShopper - I will add your name too! I pray for your full recovery!!
🦋

🦋We don' t need two prayer lists so let's give it to JQ here. Here's the updated prayer list I had updated as of today...🦋

🦋🌸🌼🌺🌻🌹🦋🌸🌼🌺🌻🌹🦋🌸🌼🌺🌻🌹🦋

As of August 5, 2020

Margui's Aunt (prayers of healing to beat Covid19)
JustAShopper - healing prayers

Dan Dennis and His Wife, Linda (both have Covid and his wife has pneumonia too).
Honey and her husband
Moderator Preston Weaver
Gemsnob's Father
All our Moderators and Customer Service Reps as website problems are going to keep them very busy
Harlequin and her mother
Vicky and her family
Spooky <<< please let us know how you are doing!
BostonIrish and her son
JewelryQueen & her sister, Sissy
Shop4joy <<< I hope she returns.
Angelflutter, her mom and husband
Hot4Tenner
2Blonde
Gypsy
Blossom
Catticus, her mom, dad and sister
Gemsnob & her daughters
JT
SueB<<< hope to hear from you
Margui and her in-laws
Kittycat
Sam
D-flawless
Gemlover60
Michael ( JewelryQueen's roommate)
OSOTT - health
🦋🌸🌼🌺🌻🌹🦋🌸🌼🌺🌻🌹🦋🌸🌼🌺🌻🌹🦋

Other prayer requests:

🙏Prayers for our nation
🙏 for the victims of the corona virus.
Last edited by OtherSideOfTheTracks 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
6 x