Stop the music!

anniebelle

Stop the music!

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Not what you want to hear first thing in the morning! Switched channels really fast and grabbed my first cup of coffee! Not shopping today until 4:00, want to see the new bling mask. The ice princess?
6 x

Harlequin

Re: Stop the music!

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Someone called in around noon maybe, and said they couldn’t hear Cheryl. So she told him she would turn her microphone up, and told customers if she gets too loud to call In. 🥴. I Could hear her just fine now it’s too loud, just saying
4 x

CJM

Post by CJM » 3 years ago

I saw that mask briefly on coming up; it startled the heck out of me 😳. I don’t think I would have the nerve to wear it in public and I like bling! Obviously!
5 x

Dolores

Post by Dolores » 3 years ago

I agree not only that but why are they allowed to make fun. Example STOP A THE MUSIC.
2 x

Dolores

Post by Dolores » 3 years ago

I agree not only that but why are they allowed to make fun. Example STOP A THE MUSIC.
0 x

anniebelle

CJM wrote:
3 years ago
I saw that mask briefly on coming up; it startled the heck out of me 😳. I don’t think I would have the nerve to wear it in public and I like bling! Obviously!
The white with sparkles? I already have the black one! And the black one with like big snowflakes. The black one with with black sparkles is on its way. Just a lot of fun!!! A bit pricey though.
5 x

anniebelle

Dolores wrote:
3 years ago
No class!!!
2 x

Kat

Post by Kat » 3 years ago

I like the masks. I don't know if I would wear them. Maybe if I had one to try on to see how it looked on me. Then maybe. I've seen several masks like them online from different places. Cheaper then here.
6 x

Jace

Post by Jace » 3 years ago

Too ostentatious!!!
1 x