Dan Dennis & His Wife Need Your Prayers

buyitall

Re: Dan Dennis & His Wife Need Your Prayers

Post by buyitall » 3 years ago

I used to watch Dan especially when he was on with Sarah...who is also gone. They were hilarious together. Dan was always funny no matter who he was on with. I still really miss him. I hate to hear this bad news. I will be fervently praying for both of them. Godspeed Dan and Linda.....
6 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 3 years ago

Praying for Dan Dennis and his wife Linda. I hope they will recover soon from Covid-19. I remember watching hosting with Sara C and also with Shawn W.
5 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 3 years ago

Hi everyone,
I remember Dan sometimes being late because he took Linda to the DR.
This Covid-19 has affected many members of my family. Thanks to DR Zev Zelenko who devised a regimen of 5 days of Hydroxychloroquine/Zinc and Azithromycin, my family survived. Many DRs themselves took it as a preventative, including our Potus. Thanks to this *, my family all improved.
Unfortunately DR Zelenko just had emergency open heart surgery. I hope and pray that God rewards him for all the patients he saved.
I know the anguish of not being able to visit your family just as they need you the most. Many Covid-19 patients died alone amongst strangers in the hospital.
When my brother in law was in the ccu, a Nurse brought in a Ipad and my sister and him were able to at least both talk and see each other.
Its such a beautiful gift to a patient, to be able to see and talk to their loved one when they are fighting for their life.

Stay safe ❤️Vicky
6 x

FritzieBlue

Post by FritzieBlue » 3 years ago

Learned a lot about gems from Dan Dennis on ***. Once sent him a newspaper article on a gemstone mine near my neck of the woods, and later heard him mention it on the air during a show. A decent, dedicated man. Prayers to him and his wife for a swift and complete recovery.
6 x