Coupons!

Amy

Re: Coupons!

Post by Amy » 3 years ago

To AncileeKaye: your post is so mean & I’m shocked you feel that way. The forum is just trying to make ShopLC see the changes they have made are not conducive to a lot of purchases. We’ve all worked for our money and/or saved for a particular item we might get discounted or win in a rising auction. I don’t feel we are spoiled Americans, we don’t expect the government to pay for our items and I’m sorry we make you sick.
20 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Ancileekaye: What Country are you from? Just wondering 🙂
13 x

honey

Post by honey » 3 years ago

Amy wrote:
3 years ago
To AncileeKaye: your post is so mean & I’m shocked you feel that way. The forum is just trying to make ShopLC see the changes they have made are not conducive to a lot of purchases. We’ve all worked for our money and/or saved for a particular item we might get discounted or win in a rising auction. I don’t feel we are spoiled Americans, we don’t expect the government to pay for our items and I’m sorry we make you sick.
nice reply Amy,
i am not sorry either.
:lol:
17 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 3 years ago

Wow, interesting how some think it's fine to give their opinions but no one else can. Many have been shopping here since the beginning or very close to it. They have spent thousands over that time. They feel that they helped build this company. SLC hosts always say customers are family but they don't act like it. Would the higher ups treat THEIR friends and family the way they treat some of us? So, it has nothing to do with Americans. Maybe go read reviews for The Jewelry Channel in the UK. They aren't Americans and they have the same issues as customers here and say the same things. 😳🙄😳
Last edited by Gemsnob 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
19 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 3 years ago

AncileeKaye wrote:
3 years ago
I've never heard so many people complain about the lowest prices anywhere!!! Have you all lost your minds?? Unappreciative & constant griping..why don't you go do something better with your time then?? You all just sit around acting like they OWE you coupons!! Have you been to a jewelry store lately?
Apparently not. I can't believe how you all complain over nothing!!! Go live in another country and go to.the jewelry stores there. You won't see much 😂 AND it'll COST YOU$$$$$!!!!! Ignorance is bliss. Spoiled American people don't get how good they've got it. They expect the government and businesses to just give $$$ away constantly. Makes me sick.
Well hello Amit! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm sorry you are sick. May I suggest adding more water to your diet, exercise at least 1 hour a day, and sign up for RetailMeNot. When you see and realize that you can pay less for your bauble, your frown will turn into a smile!

Have a Great Day! God Bless America!
17 x

HowRevelationary

Post by HowRevelationary » 3 years ago

This spoiled American is mom to a wonderful daughter born in another country to an unknown biological mother. It is an honor and privilege being her mom. If my family was a solar system, my daughter is the sun & we planets revolve around her. She is growing up into one of the best people I know.

This spoiled American is mom to a wonderful military son who has been told he will most likely be deployed by the end of the year to an unfriendly country. The US military has tens of thousands of sons and daughters helping to keep order around the globe. For that we get criticized & some ungrateful nations shirking their financial obligations to the United Nations while expecting the US to fully fund UN infrastructure and projects.

This spoiled American was raised by a wonderful Depression-era mother who taught her to save pennies; that there was no shame in shopping at yard sales, shopping at Goodwill, buying pre-loved vehicles and yes, clipping coupons. There is no shame in asking shoplc to bring back the site wide % off discounts. They have served us very well in the past. I am not a volume shopper, mostly use the rising auction, and haven’t really used the $50/free shipping promo much-maybe twice- since it started.

I’ve never asked anybody (including government) for a handout. Thank GOD I’m such a spoiled American. I wouldn’t have it any other way!!!

Thanks for reading, shoplc friends. Rant over. Have a WONDERFUL day!
20 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 3 years ago

HowRevelationary wrote:
3 years ago
This spoiled American is mom to a wonderful daughter born in another country to an unknown biological mother. It is an honor and privilege being her mom. If my family was a solar system, my daughter is the sun & we planets revolve around her. She is growing up into one of the best people I know.

This spoiled American is mom to a wonderful military son who has been told he will most likely be deployed by the end of the year to an unfriendly country. The US military has tens of thousands of sons and daughters helping to keep order around the globe. For that we get criticized & some ungrateful nations shirking their financial obligations to the United Nations while expecting the US to fully fund UN infrastructure and projects.

This spoiled American was raised by a wonderful Depression-era mother who taught her to save pennies; that there was no shame in shopping at yard sales, shopping at Goodwill, buying pre-loved vehicles and yes, clipping coupons. There is no shame in asking shoplc to bring back the site wide % off discounts. They have served us very well in the past. I am not a volume shopper, mostly use the rising auction, and haven’t really used the $50/free shipping promo much-maybe twice- since it started.

I’ve never asked anybody (including government) for a handout. Thank GOD I’m such a spoiled American. I wouldn’t have it any other way!!!

💗💗💗💗
15 x

YEET

Post by YEET » 3 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
3 years ago
If this so called sale is over when are the coupons coming back? I did not purchase anything during clearance unless it was under $10 or $1 auction, I did not want to take the chance on expensive items. I have not spent much during the clearance which is bad for Shop LC but good for my wallet. I will not shop without coupons either.
Gem Lover It took me to read this before realizing there hasn't been a coupon sale since in about the last month! Coupons/codes were there like everyday/every week! Now it's just, Free shipping over $50! Like I plan on spending 50 in the first place😂 if something is 50, I'll pull the Budget pay like it's the Uno Reverse Card 🃏🔁🤏🏼

-~Celestial_Galaxy~
13 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 3 years ago

HowRevelationary wrote:
3 years ago

@HowRevelationary

May Our Lord Jesus Christ Continue to Bless You, Your Family & Your Loved Ones!
💞💗💞

🕊💫✨✨🙏🏽🌟🙏🏽✨✨💫🕊
15 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 3 years ago

HowRevelationary wrote:
3 years ago

Dear @HowRevelationary ,

You are one spoiled American mom and family I'm very proud of. Thank you and your family for serving our country ... and the world.

#ProudAmerican #NotSpoiled #IWantADiscountCode
17 x