Coupons!

Gem Lover

Coupons!

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

If this so called sale is over when are the coupons coming back? I did not purchase anything during clearance unless it was under $10 or $1 auction, I did not want to take the chance on expensive items. I have not spent much during the clearance which is bad for Shop LC but good for my wallet. I will not shop without coupons either.
20 x

CJM

Re: Coupons!

Post by CJM » 3 years ago

I'm with you Gem Lover. If the coupons don't come back, I'm done with LC. I can't afford even their prices w/o coupons. *** doesn't offer them either, hence I've bought one item from them ever. Well 3, but 2 were returned. Coupons were always a drawing card for me.
15 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

Good afternoon,

Thank you both for your feedback! I have forwarded both of your posts to our online discounts team so they can keep this in mind when providing future discount codes. I hope you all are having a great day!
8 x

CC

Post by CC » 3 years ago

In earlier days, what seems like a lifetime ago now, there was a 35% off coupon code all the time. Also, there was always a 40% off coupon code thrown in every few weeks. This was all the time. Now you are lucky to get a 30% off coupon code and when you do there's a good chance items that were listed at a lower price have actually gone back up in price, or the coupon code does not apply to items you are interested in. Oh, gone are the good old days.
18 x

Vicky

Post by Vicky » 3 years ago

Good Afternoon everyone😍
I feel there are 2 issues preventing me from buying anything from Shoplc
Most of the prices of items in my wishlist have gone way up. And by more then a few dollars. These things have been laying in my wishlist and not sold. So what happens. Some employee thinks if they charge much MORE, we will then buy them🙄
During the CLEARANCE a couple of prices went down but not enough to risk losing hundreds if I dont like the item.
So I wait for the clearance to finally be over, so I can buy them, but overnight, the prices goes way up. No good coupons offered.
The on air Items are concentrating on mostly tanzanite, shungite or FF gemstones, except for Under $10 Fridays.
I realize I can shop elsewhere, which I do, but Shoplc is like my family. I feel bad when I dont buy anything in a few days. I suspect that without coupons, and prices up, others are not buying either.

Well, most important these days is we STAY SAFE !!

❤️❤️vicky
17 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 3 years ago

I have been here a long time I agree no coupons no sale!😪🍀
10 x

Theresia

Post by Theresia » 3 years ago

Within the last week I rec'd a coupon for 30% off in a text and then 35% off in an email (for exclusives). Neither work on anything. And believe me, I have tried alot!
10 x

Moderator_Preston

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

Theresia wrote:
3 years ago
Within the last week I rec'd a coupon for 30% off in a text and then 35% off in an email (for exclusives). Neither work on anything. And believe me, I have tried alot!
Good morning,

Thank you so much for sharing this and I apologize that this is happening. Please share any possible information with me at preston.weaver@shoplc.com I can help take a look into this.
4 x

Theresia

Post by Theresia » 3 years ago

Theresia wrote:
3 years ago
So two weeks later after emailing CS as requested..........still no reply. Coupons are still no good. Please don't send them if we're not gonna be able to use them on anything!
14 x

AncileeKaye

Post by AncileeKaye » 3 years ago

I've never heard so many people complain about the lowest prices anywhere!!! Have you all lost your minds?? Unappreciative & constant griping..why don't you go do something better with your time then?? You all just sit around acting like they OWE you coupons!! Have you been to a jewelry store lately?
Apparently not. I can't believe how you all complain over nothing!!! Go live in another country and go to.the jewelry stores there. You won't see much 😂 AND it'll COST YOU$$$$$!!!!! Ignorance is bliss. Spoiled American people don't get how good they've got it. They expect the government and businesses to just give $$$ away constantly. Makes me sick.
2 x