Milo has arrived!

anniebelle

Milo has arrived!

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

They finally brought the kitten to me last night! He's much like I remembered from the photos. The vet has him down at 9 weeks, looks older than that to me. But he is a little boy, so he will always be a bit larger than my little females were. He is very playful, not into cuddling just yet. Immediately found himself in a corner he couldn't get out of! By now there's not much left to explore. He's quite the climber, up the back of the sofa, sheet to the bed where he slept in the usual spot. They brought him all the supplies we needed including new toys! They bought him a pretty collar, with a little bell thank goodness. Helps me keep track of where he is!!
10 x

Gypsy

Re: Milo has arrived!

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
They finally brought the kitten to me last night! He's much like I remembered from the photos. The vet has him down at 9 weeks, looks older than that to me. But he is a little boy, so he will always be a bit larger than my little females were. He is very playful, not into cuddling just yet. Immediately found himself in a corner he couldn't get out of! By now there's not much left to explore. He's quite the climber, up the back of the sofa, sheet to the bed where he slept in the usual spot. They brought him all the supplies we needed including new toys! They bought him a pretty collar, with a little bell thank goodness. Helps me keep track of where he is!!
@anniebelle

Happy kitty Dance !

💃💃💃💃💃 -and cuddles for Milo -Gypsy
8 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

Wonderful news! Nothing like a new family member to cheer you up. And comes with baby kitty shower gifts too. Bonus!
Enjoy!
9 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Annabelle, I am so happy you finally got your little boy! ( Milo ).😻. I love that name. Neighbors next-door had a cat named Milo, until an owl or some thing got him, but we live out in the country now, lost two out here, cats no longer able to go out. And none of the cats we have now even want to go out. 🙀. 🤗. You will make a good mommy for that little boy
7 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 3 years ago

Anniebelle, Enjoy Milo’s company. 🐱♥️ By the way, Milo is also the name of my sister’s Labradoodle. I wish I could post a photo.
10 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Margui: I love Labradoodles 😊
7 x

Jace

Post by Jace » 3 years ago

In determining the meaning of names...Milo means Soldier,,,=English.
In Greek..it means destroyer.
Forewarned!!!
5 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Jace wrote:
3 years ago
Forewarned!!!
The Urban Dictionary says "You were born to make the world better"
7 x

Jace

Post by Jace » 3 years ago

Anniebelle;. Very good!(◕ᴗ◕✿)
4 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 3 years ago

Jace wrote:
3 years ago
Forewarned!!!
Milo then will be destroyer of cold hearts. My sister rescued her Milo from a horrible owner. The poor doggie used to live in the patio of the time. He had a horrible skin condition. Now he looks healthy. And he is not aggressive in spite the hard life he had. Now he lives a great life.
5 x