Thursday (7/23) Coffee ☕☕☕

Gypsy

Thursday (7/23) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

Good Morning Thursday !

3:40 am cst
or according to what I've heard it's now called Blursday 🤔

Yeah you know....

Someday - Noneday - Whoseday ? - Whensday ? - Blursday - Whyday ? and Doesn't Matter Day 😁

😊 Kindness is like our Morning Coffee 😊 it awakens our Spirits and Improves our Day 😊 Why don't we fill up our cups with BOTH Today 😊
☕[clink]☕
🍩🥯 sweet treat 🥯🍩

Please read each sentence...

THIS IS THIS CAT
THIS IS IS CAT
THIS IS HOW CAT
THIS IS TO CAT
THIS IS KEEP CAT
THIS IS A CAT
THIS IS SILLY CAT
THIS IS PERSON CAT
THIS IS BUSY CAT
THIS IS FOR CAT
THIS IS 1 CAT
THIS IS MINUTE CAT....

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>THE CAT

Now go back and read the THIRD word of each line.....OUTLOUD 😊

😂 😻 😂 😻 😂 😻 😂

Kitten TV cute as always this morning. Now its sleepy kitten time 💤😺 at least Sissy is sleeping, I just went and looked...kittens playing !! Tigger isn't too happy with me right now, but I gave him his bath this morning, Scooter is still hiding. I know where she is, but I can't reach her...and she knows it !!!!

I've got lots of busy work to take care of today....waiting on my eye cream 🙂How about you? Any special plans ? I'm pretty sure anniebelle will be spending time with new kitten, Milo today 😻 if you're shopping or bidding I wish you the BEST of LUCK !

Happy Dance 💃💃💃 Come on...you know you want to !
💃😊💃 💞💞(((HUGS))) - Gypsy
8 x

Harlequin

Re: Thursday (7/23) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Gypsy, loved the third word ( story). 😂 🤣 😹
6 x

Jace

Post by Jace » 3 years ago

"Kindness makes you the most beautiful person in the world,
No matter what you look like."
7 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Yes, Milo has me up early today. Woke me at 6:30 biting my toes!!! He is incredibly playful to be alone. I keep trying to cuddle him but he is more of a wrestler! Bite marks on my arms. He is long and skinny, reminds me of a ferret with big ears! The few times I have caught him tired enough to cuddle, he purrs quietly but can feel the vibration! Doesn't talk much, eats ravenously, constantly running back and forth, up and down. My allergies are a wreck from all the cobwebs and cat hair he has dragged out from under the furniture. He fits under things that are difficult to clean under. I keep calling him so he can learn his name!
6 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 3 years ago

Great Thursday Coffee post, Gypsy. The sentence game, a funny one. Enjoy Milo. I hope Sissy and her kittens are not jealous. My Garfield is keeping my hubby and I awake at night. He likes to prowl at that hour.
Last edited by Margui 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
5 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 3 years ago

Gypsy, Sissy and the kittens trust you, so eventually, you will spay her; the same with the kittens. The kittens will be more easier. I think Klunk was either abandoned or she was feral. I believe she was born feral. Her kittens were born in my patio, and they grew up in my house. It was heartbreaking to gave them to new owners. Garfield, on the other hand was abandoned by his previous owners.
Last edited by Margui 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
3 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 3 years ago

Have a Great Day Gypsy loved the post.😊💚🍀
6 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
Yes, Milo has me up early today. Woke me at 6:30 biting my toes!!! He is incredibly playful to be alone. I keep trying to cuddle him but he is more of a wrestler! Bite marks on my arms. He is long and skinny, reminds me of a ferret with big ears! The few times I have caught him tired enough to cuddle, he purrs quietly but can feel the vibration! Doesn't talk much, eats ravenously, constantly running back and forth, up and down. My allergies are a wreck from all the cobwebs and cat hair he has dragged out from under the furniture. He fits under things that are difficult to clean under. I keep calling him so he can learn his name!
This post made me smile! Please keep posting about Milo. I want to hear all the details of a Milo's life! Bless your heart for taking Milo! I love you for it!
4 x

anniebelle

OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
3 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
This post made me smile! Please keep posting about Milo. I want to hear all the details of a Milo's life! Bless your heart for taking Milo! I love you for it!
Smile!
4 x

anniebelle

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
3 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
Smile!
"Saving one cat may not change the world, but for that one cat the world will change forever!
5 x