So sad...

RS

Re: So sad...

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Grizzy wrote:
4 years ago
We use a fire stick so I’m wondering if maybe the fire stick is outdated? Is that possible?
The one we bought was the most up to date version. Our daughter and son in law said it’s better if it’s “jail broke” but we didn’t want to do that. So I dunno.
Maybe my husband was just tired. I didn’t want to set it up. Our system is so complicated already and didn’t want to drive myself crazy. With processors, amp, pre amp, sound bar, surround speakers, game system, blah blah blah.
If someone changes to use a different part of the system and doesn’t change it back before I just want to turn on the tv I’m 🤯😤😫

I just go use the one in my She-Cove that only has satellite and a sound bar. That’s my space and that’s how I want it. Simple.
1 x

Grizzy

Post by Grizzy » 4 years ago

TECHNOLOGY! UGH!!!
2 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

Im sure like any electronics they become outdated, I love my roku, I have been using it for 10 years now, when I got my first one it was a box not a stick, they did not have the sticks at the time but I still use the box in one of my guest rooms and the sticks in all the other rooms, I have a total of 5. There are also different roku sticks at different prices.
1 x

JustaShopper

Post by JustaShopper » 4 years ago

here I get cable ( not by choice) but shop Lc is only on at midnight till early morning , it shares time with others on that channel , I go to you tube and watch it there on my TV.
1 x

Spooky

Post by Spooky » 4 years ago

Hi Grizzy
I use antenna tv by choice as well. My SLC
channel would go out whenever there was a
storm or just windy. Re-scanning doesn’t make
the channel come back. I looked up online
who was running the channel. Found a phone
number and called. The company fixed it the
next day (they had older equipment). I usually
re-scan 1x/week because new channels are being
added all the time. When I moved here there were
only 28 channels and now there are over 60.
I recommend antenna tv to everyone. Saves me a whole
bunch of money and it uses the old tv antenna on the roof. I watch Netflix and others through my blue-ray
player and my internet connection.
1 x