Friday (7/24) Coffee ☕☕☕

Gypsy

Friday (7/24) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

Good Morning...finally Friday 🙂
🦋🏵🦋🏵🦋🏵🦋🏵🦋🏵🦋🏵🦋🏵🦋🏵🦋🏵
3:45am cst

We all already know that the path we travel is ours....no one else's.

It's up to us to decide where the path leads and how long it takes us to get there.

However, if along your path, you see a sign that reads

DANGER AHEAD ⚠️
Fasten your seatbelts & remove your dentures

STOP 🛑 Turn Around ↪ Go Back ➡️❗Ask Directions ❗
(seriously, ask)

🏵🦋🏵🦋🏵🦋🏵🦋🏵🦋🏵🦋🏵🦋🏵🦋🏵🦋

Another thing that I've been thinking. 🤔 Regardless of what Historians claim, I think the term BC actually stood for Before Coffee 😀 😉 Shall we.....🍩🍩
☕ [clink] ☕

No kitty visits yet this morning. They may still come by 😻😻

Me...I've been checking my wishlist and keeping track of pricing. There's a leather handbag that I'd L♡VE to have but no discount coupon code ☹ ☹ so handbag is still there and not on it's way to me 😩 I keep hoping 🤞

Got my eye on the weather this weekend, plenty of rain in the forecast....this the season for Tropical depressions, storms and hurricanes 💨💨💦 apparently HANNA is coming to call !!!

If you ever hear a Texas woman say "Oh He🏒🏒 No !" Its too late !!
Happy Dance ya'll 🤠

💞💞(((HUGS)))-Gypsy
7 x

Margui

Re: Friday (7/24) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by Margui » 3 years ago

Raining most of this week. I wanted to see the comet Neowise but due to the bad weather and light pollution it’s not possible. I don’t think the Everglades Park is open so late. Hopefully, Hannah and her family stayed away. No more storms. Great Friday Coffee Post, Gypsy.
6 x

Gypsy

Margui wrote:
3 years ago
Raining most of this week. I wanted to see the comet Neowise but due to the bad weather and light pollution it’s not possible. I don’t think the Everglades Park is open so late. Hopefully, Hannah and her family stayed away. No more storms. Great Friday Coffee Post, Gypsy.
@Margui

HI ! Actually HANNA is the name of the tropical storm that's headed my way ! 😊😊😊 💞 -Gypsy
4 x

HowRevelationary

Post by HowRevelationary » 3 years ago

Happy Friday to you! Your morning coffee posts make me smile.

Check out your 4-month-old “check-in” post; I finally found & answered it. Better late than never? It seems that I rarely think to check notifications 🙃

Could you please send some of your excess rain up here to south Jersey? My husband and I have been spending a lot of time these past few months working on our backyard. In fact, we celebrated 30 years of marriage by planting 30 trees and shrubs. Lots of sprinkler watering due to lack of rain. Not to sound like I’m complaining, though-_-my life has been abundantly blessed!!

Enjoy your day!!
6 x

Gypsy

HowRevelationary wrote:
3 years ago
Happy Friday to you! Your morning coffee posts make me smile.

Check out your 4-month-old “check-in” post; I finally found & answered it. Better late than never? It seems that I rarely think to check notifications 🙃

Could you please send some of your excess rain up here to south Jersey? My husband and I have been spending a lot of time these past few months working on our backyard. In fact, we celebrated 30 years of marriage by planting 30 trees and shrubs. Lots of sprinkler watering due to lack of rain. Not to sound like I’m complaining, though-_-my life has been abundantly blessed!!

Enjoy your day!!
Would love to send some rain your way ! They're handing out sandbags starting today...this is when me living on third floor comes in handy 😂😂 -Gypsy
5 x

Jace

Post by Jace » 3 years ago

"Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations"!
3 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 3 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
3 years ago
Margui wrote:
3 years ago
@Margui

HI ! Actually HANNA is the name of the tropical storm that's headed my way ! 😊😊😊 💞 -Gypsy
Yes, That’s why I said Hanna should stay away. I hope she is weak and not turned into hurricane.
7 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

Washington State Covid19 Update

Confirmed Cases = 51,849...DEATHS = 1,494?

Apparently at least one death was re-assigned to a different cause of death, as this figure is -1 from yesterday. Number of cases is still alarming at 1,025 new cases on this one day alone.
0 x

Hayhaypaula

Post by Hayhaypaula » 3 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
3 years ago
Washington State Covid19 Update

Confirmed Cases = 51,849...DEATHS = 1,494?

Apparently at least one death was re-assigned to a different cause of death, as this figure is -1 from yesterday. Number of cases is still alarming at 1,025 new cases on this one day alone.
@JewelryQueen I had an idea: perhaps you could start a thread just for these stats! Then we could easily look back in time to compare? Just my 2 cents.

Hayhaypaula
1 x

Hayhaypaula

Post by Hayhaypaula » 3 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
3 years ago

@Gypsy How strange our country is! My weather is bone dry, and the temps will be hovering at 100 degrees by the end of this week! I wouldn't mind trading for a day or so, just to see what its like!

Hayhaypaula
2 x