Free shipping - not!!

Jo

Free shipping - not!!

Post by Jo » 3 years ago

I just went through the clearance items and put $53 worth in my cart. When I started the checkout process I got a banner that informed me I qualified for free shipping. Great! Problem was my total cost kept including the shipping charges. I proceeded up to the 'Place Order' screen hoping the shipping charges would disappear. They did not. I then removed everything from my cart.
Why can't you people get things right! Very frustrating!!!
14 x

Gemsnob

Re: Free shipping - not!!

Post by Gemsnob » 3 years ago

Same thing happened to me. Even though the banner in my cart said I had enough for free shipping, it wouldn't take shipping off. I was told to check out of cart and CS would refund the cost of shipping. No thanks. Shoplc should not have access to my $ for days and customers should not have to work so hard to shop here.
7 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 3 years ago

Jo wrote:
3 years ago
I just went through the clearance items and put $53 worth in my cart. When I started the checkout process I got a banner that informed me I qualified for free shipping. Great! Problem was my total cost kept including the shipping charges. I proceeded up to the 'Place Order' screen hoping the shipping charges would disappear. They did not. I then removed everything from my cart.
Why can't you people get things right! Very frustrating!!!
Would a moderator please pass Jo and Gemsnob's experience to the appropriate people in charge of programming discounts and IT? I also have had the same problem and I stopped the purchase as well.
4 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

@modteam

I personally know at least 4 people who are having the same problem as described in the above posts. Please help these people. Also a response to let us all know if this problem has been addressed and it is "safe" to complete the purchase on eligible sales would be appreciated. Thanks.
3 x