Flat rate Priority mail

Gemsnob

Flat rate Priority mail

Post by Gemsnob » 3 years ago

I'm wondering why SLC charges $29.99 to combine 24 hours worth of purchases when the USPS offers flat rate priority mail for half that? Of course, everything has to fit into that box ( the one that costs $14.99) There are other sizes offered and maybe, just maybe, things won't be delayed or lost like they are with DHL.😳
7 x

anniebelle

Re: Flat rate Priority mail

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
3 years ago
I'm wondering why SLC charges $29.99 to combine 24 hours worth of purchases when the USPS offers flat rate priority mail for half that? Of course, everything has to fit into that box ( the one that costs $14.99) There are other sizes offered and maybe, just maybe, things won't be delayed or lost like they are with DHL.😳
I believe the $29.99 value bundle shipping goes via UPS. Who knows what it costs SLC because your orders may well be quite large or heavy, yet the same cost to us. I was quite surprised when I recently received my thermometer via UPS, yet I sometimes get large boxes via USPS. Go figure!
3 x

Margui

Re: Flat rate Priority mail

Post by Margui » 3 years ago

ShopLC uses to carriers one is DHL, then the package is transferred to USPS. They should use one carrier only, in my opinion.
4 x