Sunday (7/26) Coffee ☕☕☕

Gypsy

Sunday (7/26) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

Good Sunday Morning 😊
    2:42am cst

Happy to be here !!!

Wet 💦 💧and windblown 🌬💨 but I've still got power 💡 and I've got Coffee☕

Gotta be honest, I missed most of HANNA excitement. I get my best sleep when it rains and storms. And I layed down and took nice long nap 😴 and woke up around 6:30 pm, answered emails, texts, made posts and returned phone calls. Then by 8:30 or so I was back asleep !! I woke up at 11pm last night, So I'm feeling really refreshed 👍🤗

Lots of rain around 8 inches, as of midnight when I saw local news. Winds still strong. Came in as CAT 1. Pretty much right in my front door ! And we will see lots more wind and rain before it's done. I've seen lots of damage being reported on local news and LOTS of flooding ! Need to check on next high tide. Hoping and praying that no one was injured 💞🙏💞 it's still too dark for me to see my car 🤞 hope it's okay!

Ladies and gentleman today for me it's crossed fingers that I don't lose power (lots of the valley has no power) and that Sissy and the kittens and all my other outside kitties found safe shelter and will make it here to eat and let me see them 🤗🤗

I'm safe and secure ! I've got coffee to share ☕[clink]☕ My antenna is still working....hope everyone has a super Sunday, life goes on 😊 HAPPY DANCE
    💃 💃 💃 💃 💃-

💞💞(((HUGS)))-Gypsy
    9 x

anniebelle

Re: Sunday (7/26) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Glad to hear you made it through no worse for the wear! And to keep power really is a plus! Got some sleep? What's that??? I've worried about whether Sissy and kids found shelter. They will surely be hungry.
    6 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Gypsy, is it true that after a hurricane, people can find different kinds of shells, and other treasures? 😊. Glad you are ok, hope sissy and kittens are also ok. Really would like to know what kind of treasures could be found T. Y. 🙂. 7/26. 8:25 am cst
    6 x

Vicky
    Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 3 years ago

Hi @Gypsy And Tribe, and our Fave Mods,

I was worried about BAD AUNTIE HANNAH coming your way. I’m glad the electric stood its ground and is supplying your much needed☕️☕️☕️
    I know you are worried about Sissy and babies. Cats are very resourceful. They sense trouble in the air and find their fave shelter. Dogs not so much.
    I am still waiting for a replacement phone. This loaner is very temperamental, so I dont always get on.
    I do miss some of our original Tribe that dont post anymore. Hope they are ok. I do realize how frustrated it was for them to communicate with each other when it might be hours before the post is approved. It just ruined it. I know the Mods are trying to approve our posts earlier. I did have had a couple Posts blocked for some reason 🤔
    When we used to post while having a bad day, etc. it was soo nice to hear that others cared. That instant back and forth close relationships is gone, but this is better then no communication.
    Hope Hannah is done with her “FUN” and exits, TAKING “BAD BOY” COVID with her🙏🏻

HUGS❤️❤️Vicky

STAY SAFE AND DRY
    8 x

Gypsy

Yes ! One of the best times to treasure hunt for shells and Sea Stars You'd be amazed at the items that show up on the beach after a hurricane 😊 all kinds of household items, appliances, a hot tub 😂😂😂 -Gypsy
    9 x

Gypsy

Vicky wrote:
    3 years ago
    Hi @Gypsy And Tribe, and our Fave Mods,

I was worried about BAD AUNTIE HANNAH coming your way. I’m glad the electric stood its ground and is supplying your much needed☕️☕️☕️
    I know you are worried about Sissy and babies. Cats are very resourceful. They sense trouble in the air and find their fave shelter. Dogs not so much.
    I am still waiting for a replacement phone. This loaner is very temperamental, so I dont always get on.
    I do miss some of our original Tribe that dont post anymore. Hope they are ok. I do realize how frustrated it was for them to communicate with each other when it might be hours before the post is approved. It just ruined it. I know the Mods are trying to approve our posts earlier. I did have had a couple Posts blocked for some reason 🤔
    When we used to post while having a bad day, etc. it was soo nice to hear that others cared. That instant back and forth close relationships is gone, but this is better then no communication.
    Hope Hannah is done with her “FUN” and exits, TAKING “BAD BOY” COVID with her🙏🏻

HUGS❤️❤️Vicky

STAY SAFE AND DRY
    @Vicky

Hi !! Miss chatting with you too !!!! "The tribe" is ALL fine and we miss the way we used to chat too 💞 keep hoping you will get your phone situation resolved ! Hope you and your family are all good 💞
    As far as HANNA , suppose to hang around with rain till Wednesday. So flooding is issue now. And I saw something briefly about another storm headed to Gulf 😳😳😳 Take care and be safe 💞💞💞-Gypsy
    7 x

Jace

Post by Jace » 3 years ago

"When it rains, it pours! But soon the sun shines again.
    Stay positive. Better days are on their way"
    -------–-----Unknown
    6 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 3 years ago

Gypsy stay safe from Hanna. She is a bad girl. We finally have a beautiful China cabinet. They are not cheap. Florida had a good weather today.
    3 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

State of Washington Covid19 Update

Confirmed Cases = 53,321...Deaths = 1,518

Deaths on this date total 17. On the increase again.
    2 x