Web crashing again

anniebelle

Web crashing again

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

I do wish that they would not empty my cart while I'm still shopping. Leave that alone and work on whatever is causing the website to crash. I wanted to look at the low-cost clearance advertised on the front page, but can't grab anything quickly enough? Am I the only one who has these problems?
6 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Re: Web crashing again

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
I do wish that they would not empty my cart while I'm still shopping. Leave that alone and work on whatever is causing the website to crash. I wanted to look at the low-cost clearance advertised on the front page, but can't grab anything quickly enough? Am I the only one who has these problems?
Good morning,

Thank you so much for your message. I have gone ahead and reported this to our webteam, if I get any follow up from them I will be sure to update you.
3 x

anniebelle

FYI, it took me at least 45 mins. To put 4 items from " recently aired" into my cart to purchase together. Saved $16 by ordering over $50. The system kept crashing over and over again. In fact my iPad tells me that " blah, blah web page crashed repeatedly ". I yelled out " oh really?" I assume it was worth it to save $16, though now I have a headache!!!
6 x

Jace

Post by Jace » 3 years ago

Hi! Anniebelle
Do you think the device you are on...
Is holding onto back/other info...
That confuses anything current
That you need to clear?
Just a thought
I clear data at the end of the day.
Not a " real techy"
Just my humble opinion!(. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)
5 x

anniebelle

Jace wrote:
3 years ago
Hi! Anniebelle
Do you think the device you are on...
Is holding onto back/other info...
That confuses anything current
That you need to clear?
Just a thought
I clear data at the end of the day.
Not a " real techy"
Just my humble opinion!(. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)
Could be, I'm not a techy either. I'm on an old iPad, don't have much to clear out. But, noteworthy, it doesn't happen on other websites.
2 x

Jace

Anniebelle:
Not sure I can suggest anything else.
It's good to let them(ShLC) know since you said it doesn't happen on other websites.
Good luck!
J
3 x

Jace

Anniebelle:
Did you get your situation straightened out?
2 x

anniebelle

Jace wrote:
3 years ago
Anniebelle:
Did you get your situation straightened out?
Haven't tried anything since I spoke yesterday. Not in the mood for another headache. Smile!
2 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 3 years ago

Jace: you said you clear your data at the end of the day. I’m not PC savvy. I have an IPad Air 2. Could you tell me how to clear data at the end of the day? It is so miserable not having anyone to help me with these things. I would appreciate any & all suggestions. Thank you. 😊
2 x

anniebelle

Amy wrote:
3 years ago
Jace: you said you clear your data at the end of the day. I’m not PC savvy. I have an IPad Air 2. Could you tell me how to clear data at the end of the day? It is so miserable not having anyone to help me with these things. I would appreciate any & all suggestions. Thank you. 😊
Jace. Me too!
0 x