Budget Pay Is Not Showing

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Budget Pay Is Not Showing

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 3 years ago

This is happening all the time for me now. I see something I like in the cataglog or on a live presentation and it promotes Budget Pay. The hosts promote it - "this has 4-5 budget pays!!" I go to purchase it and budget pay does not show up at checkout.

I put everything on Budget pay. If I need to return it - you have minimum amount of my money from me to refund. I will NOT buy anything (unless I'm willing to "chance" throwing money down the drain (flimsy masks for example) - so this needs to be fixed.

I have sent emails, texted Live@shoplc and nothing. Budget Pay is not showing up on checkout. Please fix this.
7 x

CJM

Re: Budget Pay Is Not Showing

Post by CJM » 3 years ago

If you are ordering during live presentations it never allows budget pay. I’ve tried many times and I’ve never been able to use it. Been that way a long time. I’m like you I don’t like tying up a bunch of my money in case I need to return.
5 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Re: Budget Pay Is Not Showing

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 3 years ago

CJM wrote:
3 years ago
If you are ordering during live presentations it never allows budget pay. I’ve tried many times and I’ve never been able to use it. Been that way a long time. I’m like you I don’t like tying up a bunch of my money in case I need to return.
Sorry, CJM, that's not true. I've bought plenty during live presentations and had budget pay available. Budget pay not showing up at checkout has only recently (past two weeks) started happening.
4 x